"Kol would be lucky to be with you." Bonnie said.

"And everyone can see he really likes you." Rebekah said, winking at April.

"And how's been the first week of dating the Mr. Suit Up Mikaelson?" Caroline asked.

"It's been amazing. We are taking things slow."

"Meaning It's safe for me to hear because you still haven't done it?" Rebekah asked.

"Yeah!"

"Wait. But you two seem so affectionate. I thought you had done it on your first date." Caroline said, making the girls give her a look. "Look at me all you want, we all were thinking that."

"Well, we've had complicated break ups and we won't to screw what we have built so far." Elena said.

***

Klaus was now in the living room with his brothers and the Salvatores.

"Oh... and the time she appeared in the ball with the blue dress I gave her. She was even more breathtaking than usual."

"Does he ever stop talking about Caroline?" Damon asked Kol.

"Very rarely. But now he is even worse." Kol shrugged.

"Klaus, can we change subject to something it's not Caroline related?" Damon asked.

"Why would we do that? She's amazing! Everyone should know how incredible she is." Klaus said.

"We aren't saying that she is not. I believe our guests simply prefer to talk about something else, since you've been talking about Miss Forbes for 3 hours and 42 minutes." Elijah said looking at his watch.

" Elijah said looking at his watch

"It felt like centuries..." Kol mumbled.

"I understand. It's hard for you boys to accept that I am with Caroline and that you have waisted your time because from now on, you lost all your chances to be with her."

"That's not it, brother. I believe Damon is very happy with Miss Bennett, Stefan is trying to court our sister, our brother clearly has feelings for Rebekah's friend and I am truly happy with my lovely Elena."

"Are you trying to tell me that you all think those girls are better than my beautiful Caroline?" Klaus asked upset.

"She's hot, we can't deny that." Damon said.

"Be careful with what you say. If you try to be too friendly to Caroline, I will cut you in pieces." Klaus growl.

"Klaus, Calm down. We simply don't have those feelings for Caroline."

"Yeah! Although you should be careful. Bloodied used to have a big crush on Stef." Damon said, while serving himself some bourbon like if it was no big deal.

"Your Brother was a moron for not going after her."

"I had feeling for Elena at that time." Stefan said.

"How could you go for the doppelgänger when you had Caroline?" Klaus asked confused, not understanding why someone would choose someone else over Caroline.

"What if you had to chose between Tatia and Caroline?" Kol asked.

"Caroline." Klaus said without even thinking because for him it was obvious that the first choice was, is and would always be Caroline.

"Awww! Look at this, the big bad wolf is now tamed just because of a baby vampire." Kol said.

"Shut up before I dagger you." Klaus growled.

"What do you think Rebekah is doing?" Stefan asked. "I know she's with the girls but what do you think she's doing? Do you think she might be thinking about me?"

"Stefan, you're starting to drool." Damon said.

"Do you think they are having a pillow fight?" Kol smirked. "I can already picture April in those short pjs and with feathers flying everywhere and she laughing..."

"Brother, I believe those pillow fights aren't something girls actually do. Although... I'm sure if that's what they are doing, Elena would be amazing..."

"Caroline would be so sexy."

"My Bon-Bon would be the sexier." Damon said and the guys quickly found themselves imagining their girls pillow fighting.

AN: hey guys! I hope you're liking the story so far. I still have no idea for a ship name for Kol&April, so if you have, please tell me. Feel free to share your opinions.
Fun fact: I finally watch the entire season of Legacies. I watched every episode bc I wanted to have a proper opinion about the show and sometimes the first episodes aren't that great. If you're wondering, I didn't hated it, but I also didn't loved it, it was an okay show but for me just by the end of the season, it become interesting... Although, I've seen many people enjoying this show, I'm in now way saying this is a bad show or sending hate to the show. The only way for someone to know if they like it or not it's by giving a chance.

⚠️ *If you didn't watch the entire season of Legacies there will be spoilers about the show* ⚠️

So... for all of you who watches the show... the ending made me have a lot of questions and maybe it's just me being complicated or dumb so if you know please answer me. If Hope is now erased, won't people wonder why Klaus died? Bc the hallow come for Hope, right?! And doesn't the boarding school have bags of Hopes blood for emergency? What will they think when they find them? Won't people wonder about the reason Hayley died? Or Elijah died? If they forget about Hopes existence then will Caroline forget about part of the phone call she had with Klaus in that crossover episode when Klaus mentioned Hope? Will Caroline just forget those last moments she had with Klaus? (Bc He didn't want her to know that he was gonna kill himself) Rebekah, Marcel, Freya, Keelin, Kol and Davina won't wonder about Klaus and Elijah's death? And I'm sorry, when Alaric burn down Hopes stuff, clearly wasn't all of it... I mean, what about the painting she made in the last episode of TO? And her other paintings? And her phone contact on others phones, will that just be erase? And won't they wonder how Josie was able to get better? Won't the twins wonder where they had the magic to destroy the monsters? Won't the Vampire (Ripper) wonder how he was able to get better? And if Hope's existence is forgotten then will they think Klaus gave the money just bc Of Caroline or won't they even remember was Klaus who gave them that money? Anyone can give me any answers?

 I mean, what about the painting she made in the last episode of TO? And her other paintings? And her phone contact on others phones, will that just be erase? And won't they wonder how Josie was able to get better? Won't the twins wonder where the...