twenty-nine: Priorities

Yoongi's POV

I waited for her outside her school, asking myself what the reason for her sudden wish to meet me could be. Not that I was complaining.

She said that she wanted to meet me at some cafe or something but I would rather pick her up from school, than being trapped in some crowded cafe.

She didn't look surprised at all, when she spotted me at the entrance gate and walked towards me, head hung low, after saying good bye to her little guy friend by hugging him.

This fucker is starting to annoy me.

I tried to look into her eyes but those were covered by her hair as she hold her head down.

"Hey", I greeted her softly, "What's up?"

She looked up at me, her eyes seeming some what sad and a sudden urge of hugging her small figure overcame me.

"Hey- mhpf" she made a muffled sound as I pressed her body into mine.

When I let her go she gave me an angry glare but shook it off.

"Let's go." She said sighing and I happily took her small hand in mine.

"Right, let's go!"

^._.^

We decided to walk around the park we've already visited a few times together.

I walked a few meters in front of her, my hand stuffed in my pockets as I waited for her to start saying whatever she wanted to talk about, when she felt like.

"So Yoongi, I talked with my mom yesterday."

Well, fuck.

"And?"

"She kinda thought we... " Y/N suddenly blushed but then shook her head as if she wanted to shake off a weird thought.

"Whatsoever, I came to the conclusion that I don't know anything about you. Well, I know what your job is but...do you have any hobbies? Who are you friends with? And why did you come to Seoul ?"

I stopped in my track and turned around to look at her.

This may take a while to explain...

I suddenly walked past her and sat down on a bench, motioning her to also come.

I frowned whe I saw that she was about to sit besides me and took her hand, pulling her in my lap.

She yelped surprised but didn't fight back when I sneaked my arms around her waist and pulled her towards me tightly, resting my head on her shoulder.

"So for your first two questions: No and none. To your last one...

You already know that I'm originally from Daegu right ?"

She nodded, "What made you moving here ?"

"Well, in the first place my job. But also my parents. Or more precisely the fact that I didn't want to see them ever again."

She turned her head around to look at me in surprise and and I sighed.

I pulled her even closer, nuzzling my nose into her neck, inhaling her heavinly scent.

"I've never told this story anyone before you Kitten. You're my first."

"I-I'ts okay. You don't have to if you don't want to." She said a little helpless.

"No it's okay."

I mumbled and began

"So the thing is my family is very poor. Back in school I had to choose between spending my money for food or a train ticket back home, so I often had to skip meals. And my parents... I believe that my parents are good people but not towards me. You know I already had problems with my...mental health back then and they hated it as much as I do. They made me feel like I was nothing but a disappointment, an aditional weight they have to waste money for.

So I tried my best to make them proud. With music. I started to produce music at a really young age and even tried to sell it on the streets, to gain extra money for my parents. I really worked hard and my passion to music grew day by day. But my parents didn't like it at all. They threw away my songtexts and called me a hopeless disappointment. Something I tried so hard not to be by producing music.

And one day, everything became too much for me. I had to choose between music and my parents. And in this case it was easy to choose priorities. So I ran away from home, just like you. Just that I didn't have parents who cared about me or my well being.

I came here to Seoul and an enternaiment label detected my talent and hired me.

I never talked to the people I once called my parents again."

Your POV

I stared at Yoongi.

At the boy who had been through so much.  The boy who suffered so much for his only passion.

The boy who now clinged on me as if his dear life depends on it.

"I guess all that didn't help my mental health to better."He finished his story.

I couldn't help it. My arms sneaked around him by themselves and I hugged him tightly.

"Don't worry, you made it Yoongi."

I whispered.

"You are safe now."

^._.^

Was that...okay ?

Vote & comment

Vote & comment

💜💜