twenty: finally talking

Yoongi's POV

The first thought I had when I came back was 'shit I left my door open'.

And this is bad since I didn't exactly live in the safest part of Seoul, what is why I always take care of locking my door properly. How could I forget this today?

But I walked in, closing the door behind me, not really thinking about it anymore.

I threw my coat somewhere in the corner and took off Holly's leash, preparing myself for another boring afternoon full of work.

And then I walked into the studio.

She stood there with one of my songtexts in her hand reading the text attentively with a cute frown forming on her even cuter face.

"Y-Y/N?"

As she looked up her eyes showed an almost petrified expression, as if she was caught doing something bad and now was afraid of the following punishment.

But I myself couldn't see why someone should be angry at her right now.

I was just incredibly happy seeing the girl I was craving for ever since we talked the last time, standing in my apartment.

But now that she stood infront of me I wasn't able to say anything. I knew this feeling already. Vague memories of my younger self in front of the class or later on at the auditions flashed through my mind and I once again hated myself for being how I am.

But for gods sake, I've grown up and I finally had the opportunity to talk to Y/N and I wouldn't let anything take her away from again.

"I knew you would come back." I managed to say and smiled at my words.

Her eyes grew larger and she immediately put the sheet of paper back at it's place, seemingly dumbfounded.

"Y-You remember me?"

I scoffed and walked over to my desk to see which text she had read.

"Of course I do." I answered while reading the songtext.

And I sighed.

Of course it had to be 'the Last'.

I looked her in the eyes, "Did you read it?"

She nodded, looking down in shame, "I'm so sorry I didn't want to-"

"Did you like it?" I interrupted her flow of words.

She again looked at me dumbfounded.

I wagged the paper in front of her face to remind her of giving me the answer I was so curious about to hear.

She looked down, "I guess."

I stopped at her words. I put all my thoughts, feelings and passion into this song and she guessed that she liked it?

"What do you mean by that?"

She still didn't look up and mumbled, "I guess that you need a lot of courage to write  a text like that. I really admire you for that."

I cocked my head to the side and looked at her for a long time.

Finally being able to see the girl I cherished up close, close enough to see this special spark in her eyes and every beautiful flaw of her skin, was worth the awkward silence that arose between us.

When I spoke up again my voice sounded confident, way more confident than I felt:

"Let's go eat somewhere and we'll talk, should we?"

Your POV

I gulped as he spoke this words, unsure of how to react.

Now that I knew a little bit about human behaviour I was suspicious about what he said.

If people say 'let's go out and eat' they never mean it as simply going out to eat right?

Wasn't Yoongi asking me for kind of a date?

And now that I knew a little more about what was right and what not I found it pretty strange that a guy who was t older than me was  asking me for a date.

Now that I thought of it, was Yoongi actually intrested in me?

This absolutely irritating thought was pretty inappropiate at the moment but made me feel some kind of excited at the same time. I never had a guy liking me.

But when I looked up and Yoongi's gaze met mine this excitement turned into nervouseness.

He smirked. He defenitely meant this as a date.

Then I realised he still was waiting for an answer.

"O-Okay."

^._.^

A lot of  thoughts and a lack of actions in this chap

Vote & comment

💜💜