eighteen: Miri

I walked through the streets of Seoul, waiting for Jeongin who wanted to meet me at some café.

Let's just say he wasn't exactly known for being in time.

When I entered the cute café with flower patterned tablecloths it felt awfully familiar but I just couldn't get why.

I sat down at one of the tables and texted Jeongin that I was waiting for him already.

A nice waitress greeted me and I decided to order a coffee just that I was not bored while waiting for this constantly-being-late-boy.

I looked out of the window, zoning out a bit until I heard a voice behind me.

"Huh."

I turned around, looking at grey haired woman.

"Don't I know you?" The woman stated confused and I slightly shook my head.

"I don't think so."

Her face lit up a bit, "Yes! Of course I do! You're Yoongi's little girlfriend."

And then I realized who I was talking to.

"Miri?"

The woman whom I met with Yoongi at the exact same café smiled widely, "Yes! I didn't saw you for so long, you know I feel bad that Yoongi and you didn't came-"

I cut her off, not wanting to be rude but not wanting her to keep thinking me and Yoongi were together either.

"I'm sorry to say that but Yoongi and I aren't a couple."

Her joyfull smile immediately dropped and so did my heart at her sad sight.

"W-What? You broke up? Since when?"

"About a year I think..."I answered unsure.

"So that's why he didn't visit me anymore." She mumbled, making me feel so incredibly sorry, "He didn't want me to be concerend about him."

She sighed, "He probably didn't have anyone to talk to. This isn't good for him, you know since he has dep-"

"I know." I smiled politely.

I suddenly didn't want to be here any more second and stood up abruptly.

"I-I think I don't need the coffee." I said as politely as possible, "I of course will pay for it."

Miri's expression saddened but she just nodded, "No, you don't have to pay."

And then she said the worst thing I could've imagined.

"I won't make Yoongi's first love pay for coffee."

My eyes widened but I just bowed slightly and then turned around, fleeing from the situation like I always did.

"Hello?"

"Hi Jeongin. I changed my mind, we're not going to eat together today."

"B-But I was almost ready-"

^._.^

So Miri was basically saying that if his depression got worst during the last year it was my fault?

And that I was his first love?

But that wasn't actually true.

Right?

We didn't have a relationship like that.

Or did we?

I massaged my temples as I felt a headache coming and closed my eyes frustrated.

Damn it, that's all your fault Jeongin! If I didn't went to that stupid café I wouldn't have met Miri and I wouldn't have been reminded of that stupid Yoongi guy and I wouldn't have to think of him all of the time!

But hadn't I done that already? Wasn't I thinking of him already since the night I ran away from him without an explanation?

^._.^

Yoongi's POV

I picked up after the third ring and asked lazily through the phone, "Yes?"

"Uhm, hey Yoongi."

I frowned. Miri never called me cause she knew I wouldn't pick up anyways. She just had to be really lucky today.

"Hi Miri, what's up?"

"Well, I met your girlfriend today. Or should I say ex girlfriend."

I froze.

She met Y/N, didn't she? And they...talked?

I of course noticed the accusing tone her voice had when she spoke.

"Uhm...okay." I said very intelligently.

"Why didn't you tell me you broke up? Yoongi I thought she meant something to you! I hoped it so badly."

"She did." I mumbled, "And she still does."

It was quiet on the other side of the line for quit a time until Miri spoke again.

"Oh Yoongi, what happened?"

I bit my lips frustrated, "Nothing. Nothing special happened."

And with that I hung up.

I felt bad for not telling her the truth.

That Y/N had never been my girlfriend as much as I wished to.

I sighed and rubbed my tired eyes.

I worked all night long, barely slept or ate and that for quit a long time now.

I either worked or stalked Y/N because I just couldn't stand it not seeing her for longer than two days.

I sometimes was scared of myself.

I was addicted to this sweet girl, stalking her like a creep, not being able to get over her.

But I couldn't get myself to talk to her either.

I would wait until she's ready to talk.

Cause at the end she was my babygirl and would forever be.

^._.^

I'm so sorry🙈that was cringey

Vote & Comment

💜💜