"Not much but something's about to happen," You chuckled, glancing back at him, "It's their birthday. Could be their lucky day."

Harry laughed, looking at Eva, "Is that true, Angel?"
Angel didn't give him much of a reply, only swaying slightly.

"Come on, baby," You tried again, "Who's going to give mama the biggest hug right now? Is it you? Is it you, Tommy?"

Time seemed to slow down when Tommy brought his right foot forward, wobbling as he brought his left one in front of the right, his arms stretched as he attempted to balance himself, eyes set on you.

Your eyes widened, as did Harry's, his jaw dropping as Tommy took another two steps towards you before falling into your arms, wrapping his arms around your neck.

"Oh my God!" You laughed, carrying him in your arms as you hugged him, turning to look at Harry, "Did you see that?!"

Harry laughed excitedly, nodding as he approached you, bouncing Eva in his arms, "Did you see your brother?"

"You're so good!" You cheered Tommy, laughing as he clapped, taking your enthusiasm as a good sign, "Such a strong boy!"

Harry shook his head in amusement, "I can't believe he just took his first steps." He smiled, holding Eva with one arm on his hip, reaching with his other hand to poke Tommy's nose, "So proud of you, Beethoven."

"Just you now, bub." You leaned towards Eva, pecking her cheek.

"She'll walk before we even know it."

"Oh my, you knob!" You laughed, looking at Trevor who arrived with about 4 wrapped presents in his arms, an unfamiliar face behind him that you only heard of. "You know you didn't have to get all that."

He placed the presents on the table where all of the rest were before looking at you, "Nonsense." He waved you off before looking behind him, smiling excitedly as he reached his hand out towards the curly haired lad, "Y/N, this is Elliot."

You tried to stifle your smirk, raising an eyebrow at Trevor before sticking your hand out towards Elliot, "Nice to meet you, Elliot. I'm Y/N."

Elliot shook your hand with a smile, "It's a pleasure meeting you. Thank you for inviting me today. I'm-" He chuckled, nodding, "I'm losing my shit."

You laughed, patting his shoulder, "Aw, you're fine. Any friend of Trev's is a friend of ours. Especially, you know," You shrugged, "Since you're both together now, we were bound to meet." You smiled, "Wait, my husband is just around here."

You looked around, leaning back to search for Harry among your friends and families, spotting him with Stevie Nicks and Jeff. Liam was just about to pass you, holding Bear's hand before you tapped on his shoulder, "Can you call Harry for me, please?"

"Yeah, sure, love, sure." He nodded.

"Also, why are you holding his hand? Let him roam around freely, Li." You rolled your eyes at him, bending down, "Go play with George and the others, Bear. They're just around there." You pointed with a smile.

"Thank you, Y/N!" He quickly gave you a hug before running off.

"On your bike now, overprotective dad. On your bike." You laughed as you pushed Liam towards Harry.

"Did Ava come?" Trevor asked you.

You nodded, "She did."

"Alone?"

You shook your head, giggling, "Came with her girl, Rhea. She's gorgeous."

"Ava's a sneaky bitch. We didn't even know she was seeing anyone." Trevor laughed, shaking his head.