10 : Naked Girl and Vague Details

Comincia dall'inizio

I hear his footsteps move and then come back a few minutes later. He knocks softly at my door. "Here."

I open the door a creak to see him extending his hand that holds my fluffy blue towel. I also sneak a glance at him to see him hiding his eyes by the other hand. "Hurry." He whisper yells.

I snatch the towel from him, my mind still stuck on the thought that he didn't try being a pervert. Maybe he was scared of me. Pfft! Who am I kidding! He is not scared of me. He never will be.

I quickly dry myself off, though half of it was already done by standing naked in open air and wrap the towel around me. I then open the door and step outside, carefully holding the towel in place.

I see Stefan by the door of my room and I glance towards him in confusion. I open my mouth to speak but he silences me by putting his finger over his lips asking me to keep quite. He then slowly walks towards me and gets behind me. He leans closer to my ear and whispers, "Josie is right outside and Casey is trying to make her believe that it was she who screamed after seeing some horror movie. But Josie is persistent that she heard it from 'up here.' So stay quite or your sister's lies will be revealed."

I gulp and nod at the warning tone in his voice. "Okay." I whisper.

We stand there like statues, not making any noise as we hear muffled voices of Josie and others from the outside. After what seems like forever, the voices stop and we hear the footsteps walk away,

I sigh in relief and so does Stefan. It is then, when his hot break tickles my neck, that I realize that he is standing way too close to me. He must have realized that too because he steps back immediately and awkwardly clears his throat.

"I should get dressed." Is the first thing I say to break the silence.

He nods and clears his throat again. "Yeah, you should."

I nod and turn around and go into my closet and pick out a baby blue stripped cotton pajama shirts and black camisole along with my underwear. I then rush to my bathroom to get dressed. 

Take a wild guess on my favorite color, guys? Blue? Woah, trivia!

I quickly don my clothes and hand the towel on on of the bathroom racks and then step out. I see Stefan lying on bed again, playing angry birds on his phone and glare at him. "What are you still doing here?" I ask.

He rolls his eyes. "What if Josie is still out there hiding to catch our lies red handed. Safety measures." He carelessly shrugs.

I scoff as I go and sit on my bed, one lg folded under me and one dangling down on the side. "Be real, Stef. Admit it that you like being near me." I say as I obnoxiously flip my hair back.

He scoffs and perches himself on his elbows. "Like being near you? Sure, Emery, sure."

I glare at him. "Then give me a real reason to why you are still here?" I ask quirking my eyebrow and folding my arms.

"I liked this room but you stole it from me so I'm making my best efforts to spend as much time here as I could. Also, I get to see you naked and tease you about it. It's just added bonus." He shrugs.

I gasp loudly and chuck a pillow at him. "Asshole. I took this room first."

Stefan lets out a low, husky chuckle. "Wow, James. I'm really proud of you for picking up important points from my sentences." 

I turn red at his comment and open my mouth to retort. "You saw me naked for once. Just once. And that was because you were lying here uninvited and not because I wanted to give you a show." I accuse.