chapter 5

Hayden's POV
The wedding planner was the same girl i followed on airport but i didnt showed my surprise and maintained blank face..
She was wearing nice white blouse and some skirt with light to invisible makeup. All in all she was looking cute..
What cute.. not hot no sexy cute?? Get a grip hayden..
First she was checking my office then me.. I raised my eyebrow and when she noticed it she started shaking her head slightly as if was waking herself up from something . I raised my second eyebrow although it was difficult to control myself from smiling at her behaviour..
Then we greeted each other . I got her name.. Elena has a nice ring to it. But i remained expressionless we discussed some things about how she ll send some samples and seek approval when she ask
"May i ask you Mr McCarthy whose wedding is this?? I mean we have to seek whose approval "
"My fi.. my approval . Umm its.. Its my wedding" i replied
I dont know i was not even interested in it. I was gonna give her Veronica's name- my fiance to do this shit.. but i just said it . I dont even know myself . Pheww Hayden you have to tolerate this wedding planning now.. i frowned at the thought but quickly composed myself before she sees it.
She gets uneasy by my answer . I guess got intimidated by me.
She greets me again after the meeting and stand up saying "Again same face"
I raised my eyebrow
"And eyebrow raised" she said
When she sees my reaction she realised she had said it aloud so she rushed outside after apologising.
I too came out to leave when i heard her say
" Oh my gosh no expressions in a meeting of 2 hrs. meeting with blank face and eyebrow raised. This man is something"
"I heard that" i said
She jumped visibally not realizing i would listen it too..
I dont said anything . As soon as the private lift closed for ground floor.. i couldnt stop myself from smiling.. i was controlling myself.. this woman is something else..
I composed myself and exited the building n ask Michael to head home..
I got in my condo where i live on my own , put in the password and laid down on the couch..
"Sir water" Martha- my cook asked..
She is a woman in her fourties who has been practically taking care of me since childhood whereas my own mother was busy in socializing.. interesting no??
I gave her a small smile asking her to prepare dinner. She is only one who knows real me and understands me..
I got down to the kitchen and started having dinner when suddenly the wedding planner came into my mind. My lips twitch to a small smile.
Martha i guess noticed this and asked excitedly
"You are happier than usual what is it honey"
I shake my head and said " what do you mean happy than usual.. when i am usually happy.."
"So this means today you are happy? No?? " She further probed...
Women i tell you are so nosey...
"Ummm not exactly just remembered something" I replied vaguely and finish my dinner to call it a night...

THE WEDDING PLANNER(Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें