Silvia and Zach

Zach looked at his girlfriend, Sylvia. She was going to audition for Les Miserables as Cozette. She had an amazing singing voice. She has been practicing for the past couple weeks with Zach and Austin. Zach knew Sylvia would get the part. 

       "Next up is Sylvia Watters." the judge said. "Go get them, babe" Zach whispered in her ear. She smiled. She loved it when he called her babe. She steps on stage and Zach gives her a thumbs up. She starts singing Everyday."Everyday, you walk with stronger step you walk with longer stap the worst is over." she sang and stopped. Zach motioned for her to go on, but she shook her head. The jugde was writing stuff down. Austin runs in and jumps on stage and starts singing Marius' part. They sang and the song ended. The judge was on his feet clapping. "Bravo, I am glad to say you both have won those parts. Sylvia you are Cozette and young man, what is your name?" he asks. "Austin." Austin says. "Congradulations to you both." the judge said. Sylvia turns and runs into Zach's arms. "I did it." she said. He kissed her. "I know you did." he said. "I love you." she said and looked into his eyes. Never has he been more in love with her than at that moment.