Alex and Amanda

Amanda was sitting in the tour bus  with her big brother, Austin Mahone. He was on tour and she was lucky enough to go with him. Mama Mahone walked in. "Mom, can we go out now?" Amanda asks. "Not yet. There are screaming grls everywhere." her mom replied. So they sat in the bus and she and Robert were playing Call Of Duty. Austin's best friends were also her best friends. Zach and Alex were having a wretling match while Austin refereed the match. 

           After a round of Call Of Duty Amanda was bored and the girls were still out there. The concert didn't start for another 2 hours, so they have to sit in there for another half hour. So, Robert suggested they play Truth or Dare. "Amanda start." Robert said. "Okay, Robert truth or dare?" she asked. "Dare." I dre you to go outside and yell "I lost my baby." Amanda said and Robert laughed. He goes and does it and comes back in and rolls on the floor laughing. He tweeted out it was just a dare. "Okay, Alex." Robert said. "Truth." Alex chose. "Who do you have a crush on?" Robert knew full well it was Amanda Alex had a crush on. The boys also knew Amanda had a crush on Alex. The boys have been trying to get those two together for months now. Alex started sweating. "Um, I, uh. Amanda." he said really quiet. Amanda thought that's what she heard, but she wasn't sure. "A little louder, Alex?" Zach said elbowing him. "I like Amamda, ok?" Alex said glaring at Zach. Amanda broke into a smile. "I like you too, Alex." she said. Alex was shocked. He didn't think Amanda thought of him as anything more than a friend. 

              It was time for the concert and Austin went to perform. When Austin sang U, Alex came and got Amanda andtook her backstage, cause she was sitting in the audience. He started singing along with Austin and he danced with Amanda. After the song was over, Alex whispered in her ear, "I love you. Always have, always will." She laid her head on his shoulder and they danced the rest of the concert.

                IF YOU WANT AN IMAGINE, JUST TELL ME WHICH MEMBER OF FOOLISH 4 YOU WANT AND YOUR NAME AND ALSO PLEASE LIKE THIS STORY TOO. HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT!