Amanda and Austin

Amanda was at the beach babysitting her niece and nephew till her sister's husband's brother came to pick up his niece and nephew. Lily was playing in the sand and getting it all over hr. Dylan was running in the water, screaming, then running back out. Amanda laughed at how cute her 3 year old nephew was. She walked out to him and started wading with him. She didn't notice a guy watching her swing her nephew around untill Lily shrieked. "Uncle Austin!" she said launching herself into his arms. "Hey, cutiebug." he said hugging her. Dylan ran into Austin's other arm. "Uncle Austin, are you gonna play with us too?" he asked his uncle. "I might. You guys have to tell me who is this?" he said pointing at Amanda. "You know her, don't you Uncle Austin?" Lily said looking between her Aunt and Uncle. "I don't believe I know this pretty lady." he said winking at Amanda. "She's our Aunt Amanda." "Oh yeah now I remember her." Austin said snapping his fingers. He put Dylan and Lily on the ground. "Now go play in the water while your Aunt and Uncle have a discussion. They ran to the water and played.

         "Hey, Amanda how are you?" Austin asked her. "I'm well Austin." she said. They watched their neice and nephew swim. Finally, Austin went to play with Dylan in the water and Amanda smiled at them. Austin saw her smiling and smiled back. fter about 2 hours of swimming, Dylan and Lily were tired and Austin carried a sleeping Dylan while Aanda carried sleeping Lily to Austin's car. "I was thinking Amanda, how about tomorrow you and me grab lunch." Austin suggested. "I'd love to." she said putting Lily in her seat. Austin came around and kissed her. "I have been wanting to do that since Greg and Linda's wedding day.

        HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE!

LIKE 

COMMENT IF YOU WANT ONE! I NEED YOUR NAME AND THE FOOLISH 4 MEMBER'S NAME!

FOLLOW ME!

ADD TO YOUR READING LIST!

THANK YOU GUYS FOR READING!