Robert and Rachel

Robert couldn't sleep. He looked at his wife, Rachel sleeping right beside him. He had his angel and he loved her. They have their fights just like every other couple, but at the end of the day they are cuddling on the couch and watching a movie. Robert gets up and goes and stands on the patio. He remembers a year ago today he married Rachel. He smiled at all the food fights they had, all the talks they had, all the kisses and hugs they shared. 

         "What are you thinking about, Babe?" Rachel asks him, wrapping her arms around him. "Just how happy a year ago I married the love of my life." he said turning around and holding her. 'Man, how did I get lucky enough to marry her?' he thought. She looked up. "I'm lucky I met you and that you loved me. You could have chosen any one of those Mahomie girls, but you chose me." she said. "Because you didn't care I was Austin Mahone's best friend. You cared about me, who I was and still am." "And I love who you are. You were a little shady then, but.." she said jokingly. He picked her up and threw her on the couch and tickled her. "I love you, Mrs Villanueva." Robert said. "I love you, Mr Villanueva." she said as he kissed her.