Emily and Alex

"Come on, Em." Austin yelled to his sister. "I'm hurrying as fast as I can, Mahone." she yelled at him, running down the stairs. "Geez, Mahone." he retorted. "Get in." he said as they climbed into his red range rover. "What are we doing at Alex's?" Emily asked. "We're inviting some friends over to play video games." Austin said as he pulled into Alex's driveway. "Why did I come along?" she asked. "Because mom is going out of town for the day and I have to keep an eye on you." he said. "Remember the last time?" he asked. "I accidentally left the heater on. It was an accident." Emily said, getting out and slamming the door. Emily doesn't mind hanging out at Alex's because he's cool and she has a crush on him, but she knows he will never like her back. "Austin, Emily, hey." Alex says as he lets them in. Robert and Zach were over. "Hey, Alex, sorry I was told to bring Emily." Austin said. Emily rolled her eyes. "Oh, it's no problem." Alex said, and slightly blushed. 

      "No." Austin screamed as he jumped off the couch. He lost to Alex on a video game. "I'm gonna take a break." Alex said. He wandered up to his room where Emily was chilling out, listening to music. "Hey." Alex said. Emily looked up and took her earbuds out. "What's up?" Emily said. "So I was wondering if maybe you wanted to go out on Friday with me?" Alex said, holding his breath. "Yes, that sounds like fun!" she said, feeling really happy. "I have really liked you for a while now, I just didn't want to say anything cause I didn't know if you like me or ot." Alex said, rubbing the back of his neck. Emily responded by kissing Alex. "Wow." Alex responded when the kiss ended. "Let's go and tell the others." Alex said, grabbing her hand as they ran down stairs. 

       HOPE YOU LIKED IT! COMMENT IF YOU WANT ONE! NAME, FAVE F4 MEMBER, AND TYPE OF IMAGINE! THANKS FOR READING!