Chapter 30: Time

Becky felt Turners face bury into her neck. She had been up for nearly an hour. He however wasn't waking no matter what she tried. Her lips met his cheek before he grumbled in his sleep.

"Come on Smiles I wanna eat." She said into his ear before he groaned.

"Five more minutes." She sighed as his face buried even more into her neck. Her fingers tangled in his hair before slowly coaxing him awake. "What time is it?"

"Almost eleven." He groaned knowing it wouldn't be long before they had to leave for Smackdown. "Let's go eat." He finally separated from her before she got up. Turner was unmoving from the bed Becky grabbed his ankles and dragged him off of the mattress.

"I'm not hungry Bex. Just let me sleep." He grumbled before he tried to go back to bed. She however stopped him. She had begun to notice him skipping more and more meals.

"Whats going on? Why haven't you been eating?" His face showed no emotion as his eyes met hers.

"I just haven't been feeling right Bex." As he moved to sit on the edge of the bed her hands cupped his face. He knew she wanted him to explain more but he didn't know how. "Its just a cold or something. I just feel like I haven't slept enough." His arms wound around her before she was pulled into him. She could feel the warmth radiating across his body.

"You're not going anywhere today Smiles." His eyes met hers briefly in question before his face buried into her stomach. "I'll text Steph, you're burning up Turner." He nodded as her fingers ran through his hair. "I'm going to go and get some food and medicine for you. You gonna be alright?"

"Yup." He said before her lips met the top of his head. He didn't want to let go when she pulled away.

"I won't be gone long. Go back to sleep love." Turner slowly nodded before he sunk back into bed. He was wrapped up in the blankets before Becky even turned around. She slipped one of his sweatshirts over her body before changing her pants. Once the Lass Kicker exited the room she bumped into Charlotte.

"Where's Blondie?" She asked as they walked down the hall.

"He's sick. But he's also been acting weird." The blonde laughed as they walked into the elevator that had arrived at the perfect time.

"Why do you say that?" The redhead looked to the ground. She didn't even know how to explain Turners actions. "You ever think that maybe it's all a little to much for him. We were all in a way gently introduced. He however has basically been thrown out to the wolves. Maybe he's just trying to adjust but having a hard time because we're all used to it by now and he feels like he doesn't have anyone to talk to about it."

Becky carefully eyed her. She never knew where the blonde came up with some of the thing she said.

"Why do you always know what to say Char?" She asked as they finally reached the lobby. The blonde shrugged as they went to get food.

"Go talk to him once we're done eating." Charlotte stated before the redhead nodded.

"Why do you always have to act like my mum Charlie?" The blonde simply laughed as they filled their plates with food. It was then that a very bundled up Turner joined the two in grabbing food.

"It's too fucking cold in that room." He stated before Becky laughed.

"It was at like 78." He shook his head.

"No way." He said before the three made their way to the table. The redhead could feel his body shivering next to her.

"You look like shit Smiles." He rolled his eyes at Charlottes words as he took a bite of toast. The three are in quiet before retreating to their room. Turners body buried into Becky's before she quietly spoke.

"Whats going on Turner?" He sighed.

"I don't know if I'm cut out for this Bex." His words were hesitant as her arms wrapped gently around his neck. "All I'm doing is getting hurt. I-I just.." He paused trying to find the words.

"You know everyone has that thought when they get hurt. Some leave and never come back. Others like me take time off and come back stronger. I took six years off before realizing it was a huge mistake and I'm where I'm at because of it. Maybe you should take a week or two off to relax, heal up and to think about everything Love. No matter what we all will understand. And you know I'll always be here." He nodded as his face buried into her neck.

An hour later as Becky got ready to leave for Smackdown Turner packed his bags. Before she could slip out the door he caught her hand. As the redhead turned his lips connected with hers. His hand moved to her hip pulling her closer to him.

She was instantly pressed against the door as her nails grazed along the nape of his neck. Her teeth met his lip gaining slight access to his mouth. His hand boldly moved beneath her shirt before slipping upwards. A moan slipped from her lips as his hand moved to her thigh. She was lifted into the air before she was held between his body and the door.

They pulled away nearly ten minutes later. She fixed her shirt as his hand ran through his hair. He carefully moved closer to her before his arm wound around her. His head fell to her shoulder as her arms wrapped around him.

"I'm gonna miss you." He stated as his lips met her neck.

"I'll miss you more Smiles. It's gonna be hard not having my sidekick around." He chuckled lightly as her lips met his cheek. "I love you Tom." She shook her head as that came out. "Nope. Never doing that again." His laugh was music to her ears. "Love you Turner."

"Love you more Irish."