Chapter 45: H.I.A.C

"Turner come here." Becky whined before she heard his footsteps move towards her.

"'Sup Bex?" He said when he appeared behind her. She turned before her lips connected with his. When he pulled away he raised an eyebrow at her. It was then that a large smile appeared on her face.

"Nothing. I'm just excited." He laughed as his arms wound around her shoulders.

Turner has been cleared for contact the morning of Summerslam. That night he got involved in one of Beth Phoenix's matches. It led to a rather long and fiery twitter feud after he cost her the match. It was when Edge got involved that things got interesting.

Authors Note-Let's all just pretend that Edge doesn't have a career ending injury. 👍

During one airing of Raw Turner pulled the ref out of the ring preventing him from seeing Becky pull Charlotte out of a sharpshooter locked in by Beth. It was then that Edge came from the crowd spearing the blonde into the barricade.

The events of that night led to a mixed tag team match at Hell in a Cell. It would be Edge's first match out of retirement while it would be Turners first back from his neck injury. It held a lot of meaning for both men. But it held more for the women as it would be their first with their significant others by their side.

"So am I Bex." He spoke quietly. She could tell he was nervous but also ready for what was about to happen.

"You know that I've dreamt of being in the same ring as Edge since I stepped foot in a ring. Recently though all I've thought about is teaming with you. It's kind of amazing how this all is happening." His arms tightened around her as his lips met the top of her head.

"I'm insanely happy that my first match back is with you." He said as his nose nuzzled into her hair. Her head slowly tilted before her lips met his. It was then that the two were called. "Love you Bex."

"Love you more. Let's go kick their asses." Becky just about burst through the door. The confidence she gave off was enough to have everyone stop and follow them towards the big stage by gorilla. His arm was around her shoulder as the two waited for Beth and Edge to make their entrance. She was handed her two women's titles just as her music hit.

Turner was shaking next to her feeling the energy all around them as they walked onto the large stage. The crowd erupted. Though the two were heel through and through nothing could change the fact that they had the fans wrapped around their fingers.

The two women started the match but it was when Becky tagged Turner that the crowd erupted. Edge was immediately in the ring while the other man waited a second. The redhead couldn't help but smile as he grabbed the top rope. The second his feet were on it he jumped landing a flying elbow on the former champ.

The crowd was in shock. Nobody expected something so flawless from a man that was so new and was just coming back from injury. As Edge staggered to his feet he was tagged by a reaching Beth. She was immediately in Turners face. As her palm connected with his cheek Becky grabbed the blonde by her hair.

The match lasted nearly thirty minutes. With both women down on the outside of the ring edge lifted himself to his feet in the corner opposite of Turner. Everyone in attendance knew what was to come as the younger man slowly stood. A spear was landed before he locked in a modified Edgecator. Everyone could hear Turners yells of pain. It was when the crowd began to cheer that the camera panned from Edges shocked face to Becky on the top rope.

She landed a flying drop kick before the submission was released. She slipped from the ring as both men stood. Edge went for a spear once more. You could have heard a pin drop as Turner reversed it into a DDT.

With the formerly retired man down on the ground everyone watched on still silent and in shock as he claimed to the top rope. He took a page out of Neville's book as he flipped from the top rope and landed on Edge.

"One!" The referee began his count as people finally began to snap out of it

"Two!" The arena got louder as Becky who was alongside the ring hit a cross body on Beth who was trying to enter it to break up the count.

"THREE!" The crowd went wild as Turner rose to his knees

"THREE!" The crowd went wild as Turner rose to his knees. As Edge rolled from the ring, Becky smashed into her fiancé. Everyone was cheering and chanting.

"That was fucking awesome." He said into her ear as he stood with her in his arms.

It was as the two were walking up the ramp that Daniel Bryan the 24/7 champ ran out. He was being chased by Sami Zayn. The two stopped and turned watching the action unfold. It was then that one of the cameramen spoke.

"It's your chance kid." Turner was instantly running back down the ramp. Though he was exhausted from his match he knew exactly what this moment was.

Sami pinned the champ before he was given his new title. Before he even had a chance to stand Turner was in the ring. The redhead tried to run only to be blocked from leaving by Becky. The blonde was behind him instantly. Sami was thrown into the side of the ring, before he was driven head first into the post. Instantly the champ was pinned.

"And your NEW 24/7 Champion Tooooommmmyyyy Smmmiiiiillleeeeesssss." He was given the belt before he raised it high above his head. The segment cut out as he rejoined Becky at the top of the ramp.

Hunter immediately intercepted him once the two were backstage. Turner was pulled aside away from everyone including Becky.

"First off let me say that was one hell of a match. Good to see you back and ready to go." The blonde nodded a large smile across his face. "I just wanted to let you know that tonight is your last night with that." His smile was gone instantly. "Relax kid we have other plans for you and the belt." As he raised an eyebrow Hunters arm moved around his shoulder. "Let's walk and talk kid."

By the time he got back to the locker room he was sharing with Becky she was changed he however was shaking. She eyed him as he quickly shut the door behind him. She hesitantly took a step forward as he spoke quickly.

"I'm the fucking hardcore champ."