Chapter 20: HHH

When they got to the hotel room in Charlotte, Turner slipped his shirt off. He turned before examining his back in the mirror. The whole car ride he had been uncomfortable.

"Yeah. You're fine." Becky scoffed when she saw the bruising along his back.

"And you don't have bruises all the time on your body?" She rolled her eyes before changing and slipping into the bed. "I think I might be getting a match at Wrestlemania." Becky stopped all movement completely.

"Why do you say that?" Turner slipped a pair of shorts on before sliding into bed next to her.

"Hunter said that he couldn't wait to see what I had in me." Her eyes widened.

"No. No way in hell." He looked at her like she was nuts. "There is no way in hell you will be involved in a match with him. He will kill you." Turner laughed. "Turner. He has years upon years of experience over you and my god he's going to want a no DQ match. No fucking way."

"Bex I'll be fine." She shook her head as she sighed.

"You don't get it Turner. He doesn't let up. He will literally break you. You will come out with some part of your body broken. There is no fucking way I will let you do that." His hands gently cupped her face.

"Will you trust me love. I will be fine. I can take whatever he dishes out." She shook her head before it buried into his neck. She knew he wasn't going to listen to her words. He was just as stubborn as she was. "I'll let them know I won't do a no disqualification match."

"Good." She said as his arms wound gently around her. "Love you Turner."

"Love you more Bex." His lips gently met the top of her head before her head tilted and her lips met his. When she pulled away he guided the blanket over the both of them. "Night love." He said softly as his nose nuzzled into her hair.

"Nanite Smiles." She replied before the pair fell asleep in unison.

Becky woke up to Turner crushing her. At some point in the middle of the night he had wound up on top of her. She rolled him off of her before moving to rest her head along his chest. Her fingertips slowly began to move along the bare skin exposed across his torso. He shied away from her touch almost instantly.

"Stop it tickles." He mumbled in his sleep causing her to lightly laugh. He groaned before turning into her and burying his face in her neck. Her fingers slowly threaded in his hair before coaxing him away by moving along his scalp. "Morning Irish." He mumbled against her skin.

"Good morning love." She said softly before her lips brushed his cheek. "You wanna go get breakfast?" He groaned.

"Why do you always want to leave so quick? Just cuddle with me for a few minutes." She nodded as their arms wound around the other. "I love you Becs. More than you'll ever know." He said quietly against her skin.

"Trust me love I know. But I love you more Turner." He laughed lightly and shook his head.

"Never in a million years." It was her turn to laugh before her lips met his cheek.

"Get up Limpy Lynch." Charlottes voice came through the door.

"Fuck off." Turner replied back before Becky slipped from the bed. As the blonde was let in he finally moved from the bed.

That night the three went out to celebrate with a bunch of the other wrestlers. He slowly pulled Becky into him as they waited for the bartender. His lips gently met her shoulder as she relaxed into him.

"What do you want?" She asked before he shrugged.

"You know I'm not picky Bex." He replied before she laughed. It was then that Turner was basically slammed into Becky causing her to hit the bar top in front of her. She caught his wrist holding him firmly.

"Don't." She spoke into his ear. She felt his fist clench before her fingers moved along his knuckle.

"Are you alright?" She could hear the anger in his voice.

"I'm fine love." She spoke into his ear as Charlotte joined the two. It was then that Turner was hit again.

"What the actual fuck is your problem?" Some of the other wrestlers stopped as they all heard Turners voice raise for the first time. The guy that was now staring the blonde down simply laugh.

"I don't have one." The blonde was pushed back into the redhead. "What's yours?" As the man went to touch Turner again he snapped. His fist instantly connected with the other mans jaw. The two were immediately separated. Becky basically dragged Turner to a booth where some of the others were. She forced him into the booth before she blocked his exit.

"That was a solid punch." Becky glared at Ronda across the table instantly shutting her up. Turners hands were shaking his jaw tightly clenched.

"Don't you dare do anything else." Becky stated into ear before he barely nodded. Slowly his hand unclenched before moving to rest along her thigh.

"Bex you wanna go get some drinks?" Charlotte asked before she nodded.

"Ronnie don't let him do anything stupid." The blonde nodded as she took the redheads vacated spot. Ronda watched as Turners eyes were trained on Becky.

"Relax blondie. She can handle herself." Her head turned as they both watched the guy approach the two girls at the bar. "Turner." Ronda knew he was just about to snap. It was only when the guy and his friend slapped both of the girls asses that Ronda moved towards the two with him. He made it there first. His fist connecting squarely with the other mans face just as Becky's did the same.

The only thing was is she stopped.

He didn't.