Chapter 27: Stipulations

Becky watched Turner. His hands were shaking. It was his first Raw back since he reconnected with his family. He had talked to Steph and Hunter earlier about toning down his character. He also insisted on no more bone breaking before Becky cut in with saying that he wouldn't agree to a No DQ match at Wrestlemania. Though they did agree on a chairs match.

As Becky's entrance music hit the smile grew on her face. It was then that she 'limped' out to the stage where Steph and Hunter were waiting.

"Before you sign this Becky." Hunters evil grin rose across his face. His hand was bandaged but the man still looked evil. "We'd like to have a word with your friend Smiles." The music continued but this time a large smile was across the Jumbotron. He was twirling a chair by its leg in his hand.

"How's the hand Hunter?" His smirk was prevalent behind the mic. As his eyes trailed to her crutch her smirk grew. It was then that the crowd erupted.

"Whoa there tigers. There's one reason you are out here Tom." The crowd gasped. It was the first time they had heard his name. Becky inwardly smiled at the fact that his in ring name was his true name. "We'd like to establish some ground rules with you." He readjusted his grasp on the chair. "First thing. You assault anyone again and you will be arrested. Your contract is hanging by a thread and come Wrestlemania it will be on the line and seeing as you have a steel chair in your hand why don't we make this interesting Hunter?"

"At Wrestlemania it will be you and I in a Hell in a Cell chairs match. I win and your contract is terminated. You win and your probation is over. Until then you better think about your actions one slip up and you're gone." The crowd booed as he just laughed.

"There are still other ways to make your lives a living hell." The chair was dropped before the two men locked eyes. As it cut to a commercial the two men disappeared backstage.

"Why didn't you tell me it was a Cell match?!" She practically yelled once she was in their locker room. Turner sheepishly looked up at her.

"I didn't think it was a big deal." Her arms crossed over her chest. "Alright I didn't want you to worry. I'll be fine Bex." She sighed as she shook her head.

"Have you ever watched one of Hunters matches?" He nodded as he moved closer to her.

"Yes and I know how he is. I can handle myself Bex. Trust me on this one please." She left it alone as she moved to change.

"Tommy Smiles huh?" He laughed as he nodded.

"Like it?" She nodded before her lips connected to his.

"Okay I'm so confused." The two were instantly separated by Ronda's voice. "Why Tom? Why not go with Turner? Nobody knows your name."

"My real name is Tom Ronnie. It's a long story that I'll tell you another day." Her arms crossed over her chest. Turner sighed as they all moved to sit down. Slowly he began to tell Ronda everything.

"So Turner or Tom then?" He chuckled.

"It's whatever I honestly don't care." She nodded.

"Well I'm with Bex. You're definitely more of a Turner then Tom." It was at that moment that Charlotte had entered the room.

"No Ronnie you can't say that his face doesn't scream Tommy." He rolled his eyes as Becky laughed at the blondes bickering.

"I'm sticking to Turner." The redhead said into his ear as he chuckled lightly.

"I know and I'm one thousand percent fine with that." He replied quietly as his arm wound around her. Slowly she was pulled into him as the blondes continued to bicker. "Okay. Okay." He finally but in stopping the two. "I don't fucking care. Both of you can call me whatever the fuck you want me to." The two rolled their eyes before they left still arguing about the topic.

"Some days I don't understand them." Becky said as the two began to gather their things.

"You both coming out tonight?" Natalya asked as her head poked into the room. The pair exchanged a glance before he spoke.

"Hell yea. Where are we going?" She laughed before giving them the name of the club. "We'll meet you there after we drop our stuff off at the hotel." Nattie nodded before she slipped from the room. Becky raised an eyebrow at Turner. "I'm not driving and I'm sure you don't want to so we'll take the car to the hotel drop our shit and get a cab so we can enjoy ourselves tonight." He said as he grabbed her bag from her hands. The keys were slipped from his pocket before they left for their car.

"That sounds like a plan love." She said as they were walking. "You know you don't have to carry my bags all the time." She could hear his laugh from behind her.

"I don't have to but I want to Irish." She shook her head as she opened the door to the parking lot. They could see the fans lining the gates around everyone's cars. Everyone erupted when they saw the two together. "You know they really do love you." She laughed as she shook her head.

"Not as much as they love you Smiles." She turned around to walk backwards just as his head shook.

"They only love me because of you Bex." One of the bags in his hand was dropped before he grabbed her wrist stopping her from running into the car behind her.

"That better not have been my bag."