Chapter 8

Katsuki

When Katsuki arrived at the abandoned warehouse he saw a figure running in the distance. He thought about giving chase, but as the figure was alone, he assumed Deku was somewhere inside. Katsuki rushed into the building and hurridely searched the rooms. He could hear muffled crying through a door just ahead.

He burst through the door and froze. Deku was covered in cuts and bruises as well as being tied up and blindfolded. Rage rushed through his system as he ran across the room to release him.

"Deku."

His mind barely registered what was happening before his senses were flooded with the scent of rain and vanilla. What? His body reacted as he pulled off Dekus blindfold and stared into his glazed green eyes. He swiftly untied the ropes and was immediately assaulted.

Deku crushed their mouths together and Katsuki couldnt help but react. He'd wanted this for so long. Deku let out a desperate mewl and wrapped his legs around Katsukis waist. Katsuki placed his hands on Dekus ass and helped him grind against him.

"Kacchan." He moaned. Their tongues dueled as they gripped each other tightly. Kacchan broke away panting. He couldnt believe this. Deku was an omega! And he was in HEAT! They needed to get away from here before anyone came back.

Izuku

Izuku moaned again. His body was on fire. Kacchan had come for him. Just the thought was enough that he was on the verge of orgasm. Slick was running down his bare thighs. Kacchan had produced a coat from somewhere so at least he wasnt completely naked. Not that he cared. His mind was on one thing. And with Kacchans woodsy scent surrounding him, he could do nothing but mewl helplessly.

Before he knew it, Kacchans arms were surrounding him as he lifted him from the car. Izuku placed light kisses along Kacchans jaw as he carried him. His skin was burning up and he needed to feel Kacchans skin against his own.

Kacchan was leaning over him as he was placed on something soft. His grip tightened as Kacchan tried to pull away. "No!" Izuku let out a pitiful mewl. He needed Kacchan to soothe this awful burning.

"Deku, do you want this?"

Katsuki

Katsuki gripped Dekus face and tried to get him to concentrate.

"Deku, do you want this?" He asked in a firm voice. He was sweating from trying to control himself. Dekus pheromones were potent and it was all he could do to not pounce. But he refused to take him without his permission. Katsuki was a lot of things, but he wasn't a rapist.

"Ka-Kacchan.... Please! I-it hurts!"

Dekus legs were scissoring together and he was trailing his hands down his chest to his waist were he gripped his erection. He let out another moan and Katsuki was helpless. "Fuck!"

Watching Deku touch himself was more than he could stand. With a muttered curse Katsuki joined him on the bed. Deku opened his legs so he could lie against him. Katsuki took his mouth with a groan. Their tongues danced together as he swept his hands down his chest to his waist.

Deku arched his back and clutched his shoulders tightly. Katsuki left his mouth to press kisses and small bites down his throat. He licked his way down his chest and abs till he reached Dekus erection. It was flushed an angry red and weeping precum. Katsuki gripped Dekus hips and pulled him closer before licking the tip of his cock.

Deku gave a keening cry and buried his hands in Katsukis blonde hair. Katsuki licked his lips before taking Dekus cock down his throat. He swirled his tongue down his shaft as he bobbed his head.

"Please!"

Deku arched his back and gave a cry. Katsuki took one of his hands and slowly ran his finger down to Dekus entrance.  He was able to insert two fingers with ease because of all the slick he was producing. He slowly thrust his fingers in and out curling them against his prostate.

Deku came with a scream and Katsuki sucked him down with relish. He let him go with a slight pop. Deku was covered in a sheen of sweat and panting heavily. His green eyes were heavy lidded amd glazed with desire.

"More!"