*:..。o○ 22 ○o。..:*

Start from the beginning

His angry glare was set on Jungkook as he marched towards him and grabbed him by the ear, dragging him out of the room and into the corridor. He kept pulling him, far away from the break room. Jungkook was sure that if he kept pulling him his ear would fall off.

Eventually Taehyung let go and stood in front of him, his eyebrows furrowed, a frown on his face and his arms folded. Jungkook was about to speak when Taehyung reached out and with a surprisingly gentle touch, put his hand on his face. Taehyung then gently pushed his head to the side, exposing his neck and all the marks.

He heard Taehyung sigh and he retracted his hand. Jungkook missed his light touch. He was scared to face him but it was time to face the music of what he'd done.
"Taehyung" he began, turning to face him. Taehyung wore a stone cold expression on his face which unsettled Jungkook even more.
"Explain" Taehyung whispered.
"What?" Jungkook asked confused as he expected Taehyung to shout at him.
"Explain what those are and please don't tell me they are what I think they are"

Jungkook looked down for a second before meeting Taehyung's eyes. He needed to show Taehyung the shame he felt.
"They are what you think they are. I'm sorry, I have no excuse I'm just a fucking idiot, dickhead, piece of shit bu-"
"Don't put yourself down Jungkook" Taehyung interrupted.
"O-okay" Jungkook whispered.
"Who was it with?"
"An old friend of mine, he moved around the same time as me from Busan and we used to do it all the time back then but we were never in a relationship"
"Name"
"Bang Chan"

"Was he worth it?" Taehyung asked his eyes seeming to stare right through Jungkook. Jungkook shook his head.
"Why did you do it?" Taehyung kept questioning him.
"I wanted to forget about our fight and I understand how lame a reason that is but it's the only one I have but I thought we'd broken up. Please Taehyung, I'm sorry, I hate myself right now and I wish I could take it back but"

"But you can't" Taehyung finished for him "you did it now you must deal with the consequences. You asked me if I trusted you, well I think you have your answer and it seems as if I was right not to. You say you thought we had broken up but at what point did I or you even suggest that, everyone argues and fights you can't use that as an excuse. Don't try to talk to me, goodbye Jungkook" Taehyung said then walked away.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook called out desperately.
Taehyung stopped and turned around "what?"
"How can you walk away from me so easily. I thought you loved me"
"And I thought you loved me but it seems people do things we don't expect all the time"
Taehyung walked out of sight round a corner in the arena.

Jungkook sank to his knees, he put his head in his hands. He will never understood how Taehyung had the strength to just let him go like that, Jungkook knows if it was the other way round he would never have been able to just break up like that but he never really had been able to understand Taehyung and he probably will never be able to discover how to.

I feel super bad but it had to happen guys, sorry. It made me laugh so much at all the backlash Jungkook was getting but yeah I agree he's being a grade A asshole.

Ma boi did so well in the worlds and he got second 👏👏👏. I love him so much

So funny story, I tried to bake a cake today for dessert cause I thought that would be nice. So I started making a cherry bakewell. My mum came back in and was annoyed because she wanted to have lunch so I had to move all my stuff to the table then I accidentally used some of the ingredients she needed to bake something for her work and then I dropped like half the mixture over the table.

Then I went to put the cake in the oven which I had preheated but I'd forgotten that my mum stores pots and pans in the oven and she's just bought these like £100 new ones. So I accidentally melted all the polystyrene that was in between them onto them so they were all stuck together. She's now banned me from using the oven, so I should just never cook again. At least the cake turned out nice in the end though.

Quick side note even though this note is extremely long. Here's some nice pictures I took when it was snowing

 Here's some nice pictures I took when it was snowing

I know you guys probably really don't care but I thought they looked pretty :)

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter