update 3.17.19; 6:24pm

Hello once again,

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Hello once again,

It's Jess again. How have you guys been? It feels strange coming back on the website, especially since it has changed so much since the last time I've been on here. Sorry for the lack of kdrama updates, I've had a falling out because of school and stuff.

You see, I'd usually just binge these shows during a school break, when I had nothing to do, or when a friend suggested we watch it on rabb.it together. But now times have changed. Internet friends are busy, I'm usually swamped with school work, or when I do have the actual free time I'd spend it watching random YouTube videos because I'm to lazy to read subtitles. I wish I could have more time or interest to watch the shows I've had listed, but I just ... don't.

Right now I'm watching that new Netflix kdrama with Lee Jongsuk; Romance is a Bonus book. It's pretty cute so far, but very cookie-cutter.  Most kdramas are very similar . The only things that differ in these shows are the way the characters backgrounds, where they are, their occupations, their relationships with the other side characters, and its plot (how the main leads meet and how the relationship is executed). And I think that's the main reason why I stopped watching most of the shows. It just got very repetitive. And I just got tired. 

So I'm here to say my recommendations if you're still reading up until this point.  

Lookout/The Guardians: It's more of an action show? Really interesting and was a memorable experience. It also has Key from SHINee. 

Strong woman Do Bongsoo & Weightlifting Fairy, Kim Bokjoo: I put these in the same category because they're similar in a way. Both very comedic and have literal STRONG WOMEN, it's not the typical girl - one of the first dramas that feature a more 'masculine' woman. 

Uncontrollably Fond: It isn't the most memorable on my list, but it's different from the other kdramas I've seen. Very cute and also has amazing leads. 

W/ Two Worlds: This is a typical Korean Drama but with more of a twist. I found this captivating mainly due to the story. I also liked the leads in this show.

TOP PICK
My Amazing Boyfriend: This is actually a Chinese drama, but this was honestly my favorite drama - out of the several I've watched. I watched the version with Kim Taehwan and Janice Wu, so I can't really say that I'm 'looking forward' to the second season with the new cast. It's crazily amusing and special in its own way. 

Those are my top 5/6. Thank you for reading this update. 

This also doesn't mean goodbye! I'm probably just going to take months for a sincere update since I don't watch as much. If you have any recommendations please let me know down below! If you ever need to contact me personally follow me on my Instagram: lustlol. This account differs from the twitter account under the same name.

More to come.