Journey

(Headed For...The Airport )
(Someone texts you)

(Layla was overjoyed that her best friend was trying to cheer her up and then realised that someone did care about her)(Tears began trickle down her face)

(Tears began trickle down her face)

Random Child : Miss , Why are you crying?
Layla : I don't even know..(She chuckled)
Random child : That's a little bit weird don't you think?
Layla : I guess it is but... (she smiled widely) I don't think there's anything wrong with being weird.
Random Child's Mother: I told you not to talk to strangers!, yet the one minute that I'm not watching you ,
You go off misbehaving 😑

(She faced you)

Random Child's Mother : I'm so sorry that my child disturbed you .

Layla: No No it's fine,Children are always like this (she smiled)

Random Child's Mother : Thank you for understanding. (She smiles back)

(She started walking away with the child)
Random child : Byeeee Misss
Layla: Bye..

Random Child's Mother: You need to stop this , not everybody is as nice as that miss so stay away from strangers , you hear me ?

Random Child : yes mommy

(They got further away and Layla began to head to The Check-in Counter)

( 10 Hours Later)

(In the plane)

( 1 more hour left Till i get to L.A)

( Lemme sleep some more - she thought)

(Character introduction-
Heather
Layla's pen pal from middle School who is 1 year older than her .
A lot of things happened.
They understood each other .. they connected.
They exchanged social media , phone numbers and FaceTimed each other almost everyday.
They eventually became bestfriends.)

(Layla woke up due to the pilot's announcement)

Pilot : "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Los Angeles International Airport .
It is currently 12 :21 in the afternoon and the temperature is 23°C.

For your safety and comfort, please remain seated with your seat belt fastened until the Captain turns off the Fasten Seat Belt sign. This will indicate that we have parked at the gate and that it is safe for you to move about.