Edward leaned into my side and his lips ghosted over my ear. "You smell delicious, good enough to eat." His cold tongue licked my ear lobe, teeth tugging on the star earring.

Fuck. Was all I could think. My violet eyes caught his now black eyes ones blown wide in lust.

"If your a good boy I'll let you eat it all night long." I smirked as his mouth feel open in shock.

1 for Viviana 0 for Edward.

The teacher walked around and handed out our work which put a end to Edward's and I's flirting. Though throughout the class I could feel Edward's eyes on me, sweeping over my body making me shiver with need but I kept my attention on my work.

For the next two classes Edward and I kept sending each other flirty looks. In English Edward kept touching me, along my arms, up my thighs.

Through History he kept looking at me, his eyes ran slowly all over my body it was almost like he was still touching me. I could feel my arousal coating my lace purple panties.

Oh I'm so going to get him back at lunch for this. Edward has no idea who he is dealing with. When you play with fire you're going to get burned.

"So Vi, I know it's girls choice but would you like to go to the dance with me?" Eric asked as we walked out of History class once the bell rang. He didn't meet my eyes as he asked but rather his shoes, I could see a light blush colouring his cheeks.

"That is very sweet of you to ask Eric but no thank you." If I'm going to the dance it will be with Edward.

"Did you ask someone else?" He looked so dejected I almost felt bad.

"No."

"Are you going to?" He kept pestering me.

"Maybe." We finally made it to the cafe and I got in line for food. Seeing as they were out of pizza I just got some fries and a coke paid for my food.

"Are you going to sit with us?" Eric asked coming up next to me.

"Actually I'm going to sit with the Cullen's." I smiled to him as I made my way over to the five vampires sitting away from all the other humans. "Mind if I join you guys?" I asked while standing next to Edward.

"I'll grab you a chair." Edward went to stand but I placed my hand on his shoulder stopping him. "No need." I put my tray down and sat on Edward's lap, his arms immediately wrapped around my waist.

"So I heard Eric asked you to the dance." Alice said turning to face me.

"He did." I could hear Edward growling lowly in my ear.

"And what did you say? Normally I would already know but I can't see your future." She grumbled crossing her arms not liking being blind to mine and now Edward's futures.

"I told him it was nice that he asked but no thank you." There was no need to be rude to him or to lie.

"Mike's thinking of asking you out. He doesn't understand why your with me when you could have him." Edward all but snarled as he glared at Mike from across the cafe.

"Who would want Mike? I have you and your all I want." To prove my point I turned and kissed his lips. I turned back around to my food to see Edward's lunch tray held a slice of pepperoni pizza. I grabbed it and took a bite while turning to Edward.

"You don't mind right babe?" I covered my mouth while chewing.

"Not at all love." Edward went back to touching me. He moved my long golden locks of hair off to the side and he laid soft kisses along my shoulder, along my neck and up to my ear.