7. Stars ⭐

Author's note

Hi everyone! This is the last chapter! I hope you enjoy! I have another Sookai fanfic I'm writing! It's called "The bully I fell in love with." It's going to be in this same book.
.......

Kai and Soobin left the apartment. It was a beautiful night. It wasn't too chilly and the moon was showing, illuminating the sky.

Soobin and Kai decide to lay down on the grass and do some stargazing. They both found it extremely calming and relaxing just to gaze at the stars.

Kai was naming star after star. Soobin found it extremely adorable. Suddenly, Soobin felt bold, sudden confidence going through him.

He turned to his side and leaned over Kai, hovering over him, and looking him straight in the eyes, "You know who's a Star?"

Soobin took a deep breath. He smiled at him adoringly that Kai felt like he was going to faint. Soobin took Kai's hand and held it tight. "You."

Kai froze and stared at Soobin. Time went by and Soobin found himself leaning down. Close... Closer. He just wanted to be close to him.

Their lips slowly touched. Everything that happened the last couple couples of weeks flew away.

Soobin felt Kai move under him. Still kissing him, he released Kai's hands that he was still holding.

Kai then took the opportunity to wrap his arms around Soobin's head to pull them closer. Soobin gasps. Did Kai kiss back?

Kai smiles and pulls away. "Soobin, you know, you're my Star. You always will be."

Soobin gasps. "Kai! Are you saying that yo-" Kai softly lays and finger on Soobin's lips. "Yes, I love you too, Soobin." Soobin feels tears fall down his cheeks.

They hug again, both crying happily in each other's embrace. "I love you, Kai," Soobin says. "Can we always be close like this? "

Kai smiles and intertwines their fingers. "Always together, Always Tomorrow."

.....

The End! 💛💙

TXT: Soobin × Hueningkai StoriesOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara