Oneshot: Coffee / Drawn to You ☕

Hueningkai sat at a table in the corner of the  coffee shop waiting for soobin. An guy he always ended up running into at the Cafe multiple times. Kai sighs and rests his head on his elbow. "Maybe he isn't coming.."

Soobin and Hueningkai were regular customers at the shop but never actually spoke to eachother before. Kai had been drawn to Soobin ever since. It was love at first sight for him.

Kai wanted to desperately start an conversation with Soobin but was so shy too make an move. Hey, well. At least he knows his name. (He found out when an employee called out his name for his order)

"Order for Hueningkai!" An employee called out. Kai looked up and started walking to the counter. He got his Caramel Macchiato and started walking back to his seat when he accidently crashes into someone.

"Oh my God. Are you okay? I'm-" Kai looks up and he sees Soobin. Kai flushes. "I'm so sor-" Before he can finish he sees Soobin flash an smile.

"Hey. It's alright. No biggie. Your name is Hueningkai right? I'm Soobin. Sorry.. I kinda  eavesdroped. Your a regular here right? I see you quite often here."

Kai blushes hard and rubs his neck. "Yeah.. I am." He says. "Cool! Want to sit down together?" Kai blushes hard. He swore he saw Soobin wink from the corner of his eye.

"Uh sure." As their sitting across from eachother and talking about random topics, BTS's song "Coffee" starts playing.
As Kai was drinking he felt eyes on him the whole time.

🎶 Baby Baby, You're a caramel Macchiato, Your scent is still sweet on my lips, Baby baby tonight,  Yeah Yeah Yeah~

🎶 Baby baby, you were warmer than the scent of a cafe latte. Do you remember that feeling? Baby baby, Tonight. Yeah Yeah Yeah~

Soobin gulps. He's staring at Kai's lips. Don't stare. Don't Stare. Kai looks up and freezes. Oh no.. I was caught! "Soobin? Why are yo-"

Before Kai finishes speaking, Soobin grabs Kai's hand and leads him out of the Cafe.
"Hey Soobin? Are you alright?" Soobin responds by pulling Kai close to him.

"Ah! I can't take this anymore! Kai.. I need to tell you something.. I know we just started talking but.. I've noticed you for awhile now. Your smile,  you beautiful eyes. Your voice. Kai. I think I like you."

Kai gasps. The guy I've been watching and drawn to likes me?" Kai holds Soobin tighter. Soobin smiles at him. "Do.. you.. feel the same? Please Kai.. I know I'm just a stranger but.. I'm so drawn to you. We're drawn to eachother.. can you feel it?" Soobin says and stares in Kai's eyes. "This place brought us together." They both think.

Kai blushes. "Yes. I do. I always had. I've been trying to get you to notice me actually..." Kai smirks. "I'm glad it worked."
Soobin laughs cutely and holds Kai hand. "Then.. Kai.. will you go out me?" Kai beams.
"Yes!" Kai smiles as they walk back into the Cafe hand in hand. It was destiny that they met.

......
  Requested by Angayo_in_your_arEah
Hope you enjoyed! Please request everyone!