Chapter 32

Bucky finally caught Cynthia in a headlock after chasing her for ten minutes straight, then wrestled for two minutes until Pocahontas stepped in. Pocahontas pushed the two apart, then they fell to the floor.

Thus effectively ending the 'fight' between the former assassins as they grunted in surprise. "Why did you do that, Doll?" Bucky practically whined.

"Yeah, I was about to win." Cynthia followed as they both stood up. "Please, I had you on the ropes." Bucky scoffed at her.

"You guys looked ridiculous. Neither of you were winning."

The looks on their faces were comical as they stared at the Native girl as if she insulted them.

"What?" Pocahontas asked.

They didn't say anything, just stared at her before Cynthia broke the silence, "How can we have looked ridiculous?"

"You two looked like little kids. Your fighting was going nowhere." She replied.

It was after that though, when they went back to talk with Theo.

"So where will you plan on capturing him? I mean, if you want to do it publicly where many eye witnesses can see what's happening, you might expose your identities." Theo pointed out.

"Okay, but what if he is stronger during the night? Considering his abilities involve darkness." This concerned Theo, he wanted to make sure there wasn't any flaw in their plans.

"He obviously he is stronger at night, but I know Pocahontas is more powerful." Cynthia commented.

"Then how do you plan to trap him? What will you do to lure him in to spring the trap?"

"She'll be out in the open and he will want to kill her." Bucky said.

"And what will you two do, should a fight break out?"

"Hold him off enough for Bucky and Cynthia to trap him and possibly kill him." Pocahontas said, looking up at the super soldier. "Look, I don't like killing anyone for that matter. I can't kill a fly or plants. But if anyone tries to remove me of my purpose on this earth, I must do what is needed."

Bucky felt like he was going back into his old ways, even though he knows it's not for HYDRA anymore, he didn't want to kill people anymore. But he would do anything to protect his girlfriend.

Cynthia was just fine with killing the guy. But if they were gonna keep Mr. I-hate-Mother-Nature Shadow Stalker alive, well... God have mercy on him. Because she wasn't. Out of the shadows, like he usually did, Roberto appeared to the three.

The said trio were surprised, but before anyone could react, Roberto lashed out and knocked both Bucky and Cynthia away to one side of the room and faced Pocahontas with a smirk, "I thought I'd just cut to the chase and kill you myself."

Pocahontas summoned two knives that glowed white and got into a stance. Roberto did the same, only his were opposite and glowed dark purple, his eyes glowing that same color, and lunged at her. Pocahontas dodged and swiped back at Roberto, who ducked and summoned the shadow dummies, sending a dozen at the former assassins to keep them busy, and sent two dozen at Pocahontas. Pocahontas blasted the dummies with light beams that came out of her hand.

Bucky and Cynthia had managed to grab the weapons that were especially made for them and began to fire at the dummies that were advancing on them. Roberto saw this and grew angry, wondering how they actually did that and attacked the Native Warriores, who ran at him with ferocity and renewed strength. Pocahontas tackled him down, and he was now pinned to the floor; holding a light dagger to his neck.