Chapter 23

Lucas's POV

I'm watching myself on Riley's laptop take shot after shot. I don't remember anything after that point.

"Do you remember that?" Maya asked pausing the footage.

"Yeah but that's it," I said.

"Okay," Maya hit the play button.

Maya skips around on the footage to a part where she was. It stops at the part where she's making out with Luke. Her face gets all red and she starts to blush a little.

I smirk at her, "I never knew Luke was your type."

"I never knew Wendy was your type," Maya threw back.

She skips the footage some more and she finally gets to the part where me meet up. Maya's in the kitchen getting a drink when I walk in without Wendy.

It's heard to hear everything over the music but I can make out that little things.

"Hey Maya I've been looking everywhere for you," my voice sounds weird when I'm drunk.

"I...I just made the biggest mistake ever," Maya began, "I....I just made out with Luke. All I want is a good time without thinking about Zayn and I go and do that."

"Maya you don't need Zayn to have a good time," I say.

"I don't?"

Oh crap I know what's coming next. I'm going to tell her everything. All my feelings for her are going to come out.

"Maya your crazy beautiful and have the most amazing personality every guy here wants to be with you."

"Even you."

"Especially me," I push some of her hair behind her ear.

I watch then as I lean down and kiss her on the lips.

Now my face is red.

We both watch as both of us continue to make out on the screen. It's not longer after until we're both in front of my bedroom door. We're still making out when Maya opens the door and we both disappear from the cameras.

Maya shuts the laptop and doesn't look up from the floor.