Chapter 13

Maya's POV

Zayn is over and Lucas is in his room talking to his mom and dad. He's so sweet calling them so they didn't have to worry.

Zayn was sitting on the couch making out with me. I could feel his hands reach the bottom of my shirt.

I pulled away, "What are you doing?"

"We are just going to have a little fun," Zayn teased trying to kiss me again.

"No stop," I push him away.

"What's up with you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Lately Maya you've been so out of everything."

"I'm sorry it's just I've been busy a work and helping Lucas with everything."

"Is Lucas the reason why your acting like this?"

I wasn't acting like anything. Zayn was the one acting like a jerk.

"Get over yourself you know he's my best friend," I got up off the couch.

"Really maybes he's more than your best friend," he got up off the couch too.

Lucas more than my best friend to me. He meant the world to me and he was probably one of those few people who would take a bullet for me.

"What are you saying that I'm cheating on you?"

"I don't are you?"

"No!"

"Really because you always chose him over me."

"What am I supposed to do about that?"

"Pick me over Lucas."

How could he do that. Why was he making me pick me boyfriend over my best friend.

"I can't do that."

"And I can't be with someone who won't pick me," Zayn picked up his jacket and walked out the front door.