chapter ten

Fives p.o.v.

The car slowly crushed. Soon it was a big ball of metal. If you didn't know it was a car, their is no way of telling what it is now. It looks like a big ball of foil.

My mouth was open in surprise. How did Sylvia don't that? There is no way she would hide that from me, right? I mean, we didn't know each other long but we were a team.

Or was until I told her I didn't want her as my teammate. I kinda just said it. I didn't mean it. All she did was try to help and I yelled at her for it.

I look back at Sylvia to see her not there. I look behind me to see her running. Maybe, she needs to be alone. I mean I just screamed at her. If someone did that to me I would leave them alone. I told her to act like a fucking adult when she was. She was doing what every one else would do, leave that person alone.

Did I cause this? I made her so mad that a new power was revealed. I don't get why she got so mad though. I mean she probably had plenty of screams and yells thrown at her. I surely can't be the first.

Although from what I've heard when she got there, the whole house treated her like shit.

They bullied her, Especially Allison. She was the worst. Allison would make her do things she didn't want to do. Luther would push her around. Klaus always threatened her. Deigo just went along.

He didn't say much but didn't help either. He never talked to Sylvia. They needed to watch out. Sylvia like this could do some serious damage. I spatial jump back to the cab and tell him to go back to my house.

Deigo p.o.v. (bam bitches)

It hurt to see Sylvia hanging out with five. I've always had feeling for her but I walk always to nervous to talk to her. If couldn't happen with dad anyway.

She would help me with my stutter problem. She would always tell me to picture the word in my head.

We were called for mission. Every one was running everywhere. I had just found my knifes. They were in my top drawer. I turn around and look in the mirror, putting my Domino mask on.

I walk up to the mirror "d-dont mmm-," I try to picture the word in my mind but all I see is Sylvia.

I hear light footsteps as see Sylvia leaning on my door frame. "Hey deigo." She says.

She walks over and stands behind me. She rests her head on my right shoulder, look at me in the mirror. I look back at her. "You got this." She says.

"Do-dont mmmo," I stutter I try again but fail. She hugs me from behind. I rest my arms on hers. I lean my head on hers. I was surprised by her action but I loved it.

Mom walks in on that. She grips her hand on the top of my arm. "Just picture the word in your mind." She tells me .

I clear my head. Only seeing the words "don't move" . I open my mouth to speak. "Don't mm-move." I smile realizing I said it . Sylvia's grip tighten as she nuzzles her head in my neck. This movement gives my butterflies. My cheeks turn light pink.

Mom grabs my face, looking in my eyes. "Good job, deigo. I'm so proud of you." She says smiling. We all look in the hallway to see dad standing there with a serious look on his face.

"Number six." He says in a serious voice.she let's go and walks up to him with her head down low. I already missed her touch. Mom let go of me and walks out.

(In this story six died and five went missing before the robbery. That's why she was there when the bank robbery happened.)

I sit on my bed watching where it all happened. I feel my face get hot at the memory. Five bursts open the door.

"Your the only one who wasn't a total ass to Sylvia. She has a new power. I yelled at her this morning and it made her pissed. She ran out of the car and literally crushed a car like it was nothing. All she did look at it. It turned into a big metal ball. She literally crushed it with her mind." Five says in a hurry.

I try to comprehend all he said. So Sylvia has a new power. Crushing things with her mind? What, where is she?

"Where the hell is she?" I ask staring at him. "I don't know she just ran of. She was headed toward a forest." He tell me .

I run up and call a cab. I need to find her. She is probably in a bad state of mind. She's probably messed up.

Sylvia's p.o.v.

I focus on the huge bolder. I put my hand toward. Using all the anger I was holding from the past years. All the anger from being a kid. Being bullied by Allison and every one else.

Deigo was the only nice to me. I helped him with his stutter. I remember the day of the robbery. I had a huge crush on him. It couldn't happen with dad though. He wouldn't allow it. I Surprised dad didn't punish Luther and Allison when they were caught.

U turn my focus back to the rock. A tear streaming down my face as I move my hand up. The rock starts floating. I close my hand into a fist. The rock crushes at that.

"Sylvia?" I hear a voice behind me. I turn around to see deigo a couple bof feet away from me. He runs up to me and embraces me in a hug.

"Come to me when you have problems. Don't run off, okay." I hug him back nuzzling my head in his neck. I nod and pull away.

"How's your new power going?" He says, looking back at the rock that is now just little pebbles. I look at him a giggle slightly and sniffle from my crying. "Good" I tell him

He grabs my hands and looks me in the eye. "Let me help you." He says. A part of me wanted to say no but I wanted his company. I mean, five doesn't want me to help him but deigo wants to help me .

"Okay." I say.