chapter two

"your useless"

"Dad I'm not. You know I'm useful. I can help the academy."

"You will prove to me your strong. You will stay in this box. It's big enough to fit 10 people in there. They'regoes in the side. If you use your prokinesis the hoses will fill up the box 1/4 of water. You will be in this box for 2 weeks. One meal a day. Pogo will feed you.

You feel your cheeks get hot. Your starting to sweat. Seeing the decent sized glass box in front of you. He was fucking putting you in a box. You were only 15.

" Dad . P-please  no." You stutter. You know dad hatted stuttering . You didn't mean to . He says it makes you sound weak. I was weak in this moment. You couldn't help it. Diego had a stutter problem but mom helped him. Whenever mom was around he had perfect speech.

Dad grabs your wrist and basically throws you I'm the box. After you are in he locks it making sure you won't get out.

"Dad!" You scream over and over again. You randomly get a tug on the shoulder. You look over and no one is there. You started to get shaken violently. Your still screaming

"Sylvia! Wake up!" I shoot up with a gasp to see vanya . You at the clock next to you . Shit it's 11:42 a.m.

"I'm fine just a night terrors." You say and give her a small smile and a hug .
You feel a pit in your stomach. The worst kind.

"Shit." You hissed jolting up and running to the bathroom , stumbling a couple of times. You reach the bathroom and slam the door behind you.

You feel the burning in the back of your throat. The liquid coming up and you vomit.

After 15 minutes of gagging , puking and coughing. You finally finished . You brushed your teeth not wanting to smell like puke for the rest of the day.

"Hey Sylvia." Says Allison. She picked on you the most. So much  to get you to hate her. She said the most awful things. She did her rumor thing to you. She made you do everything. She made your life hell.

"What do you want Allison?" I say in pure annoyance.

"To say sorry. I treated you bad as kids. We all did. We left you out . That was really shitty of us. If someone did that with Claire I would be so mad that my child was being left out. So I'm here to apologise ,so I'm sorry"

You look up and see her calm face. She had glossy eyes. Was she about to cry?

"It's fine. We are adults now. I will get over it. Where is Claire?" I asked. I heard her and Patrick got divorced. Poor Claire . Must be a rough child hood. I don't even remember mine. I only remember when I was 13 and up.

"Patrick got custody." She said with sad smile. I shouldn't have brought it up. I guess it was a hard topic for her to talk about.

"Oh, Allison. I'm so sorry I brought it up. It wasn't my business anyway." I said

" It's fine I have to go talk to Luther. Talk to you later sis." That's the first time she ever called me sister. I guess she really was sorry. I was never considered family to anyone except mom and vanya. I guess I'm making progress.

I'm just not gonna be here for dad dump ash thing. Since he got cremated it would just be weird having little parts of dad in the air . If you breathe in the ash. your breathing in dad.

I currently look 15 but I changed myself to look 21 so i can go get a drink. God knows I need a beer. Plus it was 1:20 p.m. so it's basically not morning drinking.

° 5 hours later°

You were currently puking your brains out. You have been sitting by the toilet for the past hour feeling like shit. You drank to much.....again.

After another hour of puking on in off your finally finish. Second puke of the day. You brushed your teeth for the second time. You turned back into your 13 year old self. You likes your 13 year old appearance. You looked so young.

You open the bathroom door and get ready to walk out when you are pulled back . Something wraps around your neck and you start to suffocating.

"Who are you? Why the fuck are you in our house?" some one whispers in your ear, Sending chills down my spine.  Sounding like a male talking. Your grip the clothing around your neck using your prokinesis to burn the clothing and you step away. Taking a gasp of air before you turn around .

As you turn around coughing you hear a 'poof' sound. No one's there. You look around and your eyes are met with five.

"Your five. Oh god, your five." You say staring.

"Who. Are. you?" Five questions through gritted teeth.

"When Ben died, Hargreaves replaced Hime with me. That was after you left." You say rubbing your throat because it was sore .

"What are your abilities?" His face look angry. I wasn't surprised. That's what everyone else's faces was when they saw me as  Ben's replacement.

" I have prokinesis and shape shift. I'm guessing you have teleportation since I looked around after you choked me and you were gone." I say getting louder as I said the word choked. He just nods his head.

"Sorry about your neck" he mumbles. I could barely hear him. After that he just walks away.

"Well shit." You say. You look in the mirror and see your neck is already starting to bruise.

You walk downstairs to get some ice. You walk  in there to see five and Allison.

Allison looks at me in concern. " What Happened to your neck? It looks like someone tried to kill you. Are you okay?"

Five glances over and looks at your neck. He looks at you for a couple of seconds.

" Yeah I'm Just a little incident upstairs.Nothing to bad." You explain putting ice in a bag and putting it up to your neck.

----------------------------------------------------------

Word count:1045

Hey loves hoped you liked the second chapter. If anyone has suggestions tell me in the comments.