17 || Questions & Voices

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Next day*

-Miyun's POV-

Yesterday was pretty busy for you since you began to search for a dance academy once again, you believe that it's better if you start from your roots; getting under a label is too much pressure for you to handle, however, you don't discard the possibility of having a contract with an agency one day.

Right now, you are at the ecology class with Sana, Nayeon, Chan and Hyunjin. The teacher saw you talking with Sana and Nayeon a while ago so he changed you to another place, and unfortunately, that place is beside Sophia.

For now, she's calm and she hasn't said anything, but you are sure that she's making something behind your back and Hyunjin's too.

-You seem uncomfortable – Sophia said quietly while looking at the board where the teacher was writing some concepts.

-I think you shouldn't care about it – You claimed while copying the things on the board.

-*Chuckle* are you sure? – She smirked. -Miyun, I think is better if you start to treat me right, I'm sure you'll need that – Sophia added.

-Honestly, I don't know what you are doing behind my back, but I'm sure that it won't work – You spoke.

-Ha! I think you should think about that twice – Sophia giggled quietly.

You rolled your eyes and kept on hearing the lesson until you felt someone watching you from beside; you looked around and you found Hyunjin looking at you confused.

Maybe he saw me talking with her.

As Hyunjin kept on looking your way, you smiled at him making him believe that everything is alright and that nothing truly happened. It seems that it worked since he smiled back.

-It seems that he stills the same stupid guy – Sophia whispered near your ear while looking at Hyunjin too.

-You don't know anything about him – You claimed while looking at her upset.

-Hmm, you should ask him how close we were – She smirked. -Ask him Miyun, ask him who was the stronger and the weakest in our relationship – Sophia told before getting away from you.

At that point, Hyunjin started to talk with Chan, and it seems that he didn't see how Sophia talked to you a second ago.

Hyunjin was the passive one in their relationship, right? That's why she's telling me this. But why?

-Stop daydreaming, the class is over – Sophia said while closing her notebook, then you heard the bell ring.

-No need to tell me – You said bitterly.