4 || We fell for each other

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Miyun's POV-

Everyone was sleeping peacefully while you were just up, you were at the living room just looking at the ceiling trying to get sleepy somehow when suddenly you heard footsteps from behind where the rest of the boys are sleeping.

-Oh, you are up – Hyunjin said while looking at you.

-I am – You said while looking at him, then you just look up to the ceiling again.

-It won't fall, don't worry – Hyunjin joked.

-Whoa~ you still a jokester even at this hour, I'm impressed – You said sarcastically.

-And you still annoy me at this hour – He laughed, Hyunjin took out the milk and poured some on a glass. –Want some? It might help you to sleep – Hyunjin asked.

-No, I'm fine – You said. He placed the milk away and then he took his glass, he walked towards you and he sat down by your side.

-So why are you up so late? – He asked before he drank some of his milk.

-I think I have no reason – You said.

-Come on, you should have one at least – Hyunjin said while elbowing your side.

-Maybe it's because I'm way too thoughtful to sleep – You said. –What about you?

-I'll be honest and say that I'm thinking about the way you tease me – Hyunjin said while looking at you.

-T-Tease you? Excuse me but I never did that – You said while looking at him confused.

-With Han – Hyunjin said before he drank all the milk in a go. –You were really enjoying being with him – He added seriously.

-You are nuts, and you don't have any right to demand me something – You said upset.

-I'm your friend – Hyunjin said.

-Oh, wow... just because of that – You said sarcastically surprised. –Not even Jeongin is like you.

-He was upset because what I told you yesterday, and my cheeks did hurt – He complained while massaging his cheeks again.

-You deserved it – You said before you released a settle smile.

-Hmm, maybe – Hyunjin said while looking at you, then he started to caress your hair gently.

-Don't tease me – You warned him.

-*Chuckle* I won't – Hyunjin said while getting closer to you, then he started to hold your hand.

-Hyunjin – You said while putting your hand away from his, but he took it again.

-Just let me hold your hand – Hyunjin said as he smiled at you.