7 || No regrets tonight

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*At night*

-Miyun's POV-

-Hyunjin, wait! – You said while following him from behind.

-No! – Hyunjin said upset before he opened the door from your house.

You are currently in your house, right now is 7:15 pm, you aren't supposed to be here but Jeongin called you again and he wanted you to come because according to him, he was feeling lonely. You know for sure that he wasn't feeling that way since Han is with him right now, that's why you told Han that you'll see him tonight. He's staying for a while because your brother is his partner and they needed to finish up a project together and that project needed to be done at night, and that's only because it is something about chemistry. Of course, when Jeongin called you to get back home Hyunjin was there with you and he actually got upset since the hour you needed to get back home was at 8:30 and not 7:10 as he wanted.

Hyunjin insisted so much to come with you that there wasn't any other option for you to take, however, you never thought he could be this upset about it. Maybe he knows more than you do about Jeongin, but something is really bothering him since your brother has never been like that before.

-Hyunjin, can you relax? – You asked while closing the door behind you.

-How? – Hyunjin asked while grabbing his hair frustrated.

-Hey, hey slow down – You said while putting his hands down and then you just caressed his cheek. –The first day we are together, we don't need this to be the first time you need to get frustrated because of us, got it? – You said while looking at him.

-But Miyun, he said 8:30 – Hyunjin complained but before he could say anything else you interrupted.

-Is it just a day, remember? You told me that earlier this day, so don't act like this now – You said before he took a deep breath.

-Got it – Hyunjin said as he looked down at your hand, then he started to play with it.

-Let's go – You said while holding his hand, then you started to guide him all the way to the living room where you could hear Han's voice.

As soon as you reached the living room, Jeongin and Han looked at both of you and as you expected they were looking at both of you confused since you are holding hands.

-So it's official? – Han asked.

-Yes, it is – Hyunjin said with a smile while pressing your hand gently.

-Congrats! You look cute together – Han said while clapping happily.

-Do we? – You asked shyly.