chapter 32.

Brad's pov;

"Good girl" I say to Ellie, as i place her on the sofa, She smiled tiredly, i sighed knowing I'd have to take the trip back to the hospital on my own, although i couldn't have an indepth conversation with her, she managed to stop the silence that would fall. Her pointless babbiling gave me some hope, soon there would be two more little screaming pooping machines around here...and as much as I tried to keep my hopes up, the fact there was an abnormality just kept running through my mind. I know the fact theres twins means it could be anything, i know it could just be a bit of blood...but i also know mulitple baby pregnancies are a higher risk. I tried not to show it to Zoe, but im worried sick, not only for the tadpoles, but for her. Could it hurt her? Could it kill her? What if we lose them, it'd kill me but i know Zoe and I know she'd thing it was her fault...

I get shook from the same thoughts spinning through my head by the door bell. I swallow back the cry in my throat and stand up, stroking Ellie's fluffy hair as i do. 

Pulling open the door, I'm greeted by James.

"Hey Mate" he grins "How is she? the baby?" He asks, shuffling through the door.

"Er yeah good..when were next together, at a meeting, studio or something I'll update you all, I just really want to get back to Zoe, I know she hates hospitals"

"Yeah yeah course, I'll look after Ellie for as long as needed bro, anywhere anytime. Just give me a call" James smile patting me on the back.

"Thank you so much Jamesy boy, Ellie is almost asleep, you dont have to just do much, just keep an eye on her" I smile, grabbing the bag I'd prepared for Zoe. 

------------------------

Zoe's POV;

I sigh, turning over in my bed, staring at another blank wall. 

What's wrong with my babies.

oh god.

babies. two. How the hell am i meant to cope with three kids? How will i afford it!? what if Brad leaves, then theres only my income and i alone can barley live off that. What if theyre ill? what if they die? 

I know i need to calm down, but im so worried. I close my eyes, the tears sticking them together. I want to stay awake, but i really cant, i'm emotionally and phyically exhausted. and so i drift off into a restless sleep, filled with panic and worry.

---------------

I wake up, my head heavy and sick, my arms and legs stiff. The rooms dark, probably the middle of the night by now. i roll over, rubbing my eyes. 

"hey there" I hear Brads unmistakeable brummie voice, and a hand stroking my head. I look up and see Brad sitting in a chair, clearly shattered. I smile "how long have you been here?"

"a few hours" he says, "I bought Vimto and chocolate" he says smiling at me, 

"breakfast?" i ask, not wanting to eat. 

he nods"go back to sleep baby" he whispers, I close my eyes and fall into a deep sleep, holding Bradleys hand.

I was going to make this longer but i burnt the back of my hand, and had to type all this with one hand, its too painful to move the other.

ANDDDDDDDDDDD

ive started a blog whoo

id really appreciate it if you could check it out...

http://sophiexlouiseok.blogspot.co.uk/