Chapter 1.

"Zoe...zoeee...ZOE!"
Well, what a pleasant awakening.
"What!?" I grumbled back, rolling over and pulling the duvet with me.

"Oh Zoe, hurry up! Brad's coming down today, remember? I'd make the most of it. He never seems to bother with you or that baby very often" My Mum replied.

I sighed, and my heart dropped...Brad..Bradley Simpson was coming down to see me.
Anyone else would be happy, a member of a famous band coming to YOUR house..but not me.
See, me and Brad..we use to date..until he found out i was pregnant, in which case he decided it was time to break up.

I went the whole pregnancy without him, lucky if he'd reply to one text. When my-our, daughter was born, he managed to visit. It was so nice seeing them together, but that lasted about a day until he swanned off again.

And now we're here. Our baby, now almost a year old. Brad not paying a penny, and managing to see her 5 times at the most.
Apparently having a baby was 'bad publicity ' for the band. But surely he could see her more often, help pay for her!?

Even if it wasn't the money, its the fact I'm the one who gets up in the middle of the night, feeds her, cuddles her, stops her from crying.

And as if right on cue, a high pitch scream bellows through out the house. "Oh Ellie, really?" I sighed, rolling out of bed, watching my mum swan out of the room. I got up and padded to Ellie's room.
I pushed to door open, and smiled to my baby. She stopped crying and wafted her arms at me, begging to be picked up.
As i lifted her up, my phone bleeped. Perfect timing, please do note the sarcasm.
I wandered back to my room, Ellie on my hip, and picked up my iphone.

The message read 'Hey Zoe, can't wait to see you and Ellie. Xx'

Oh Brad..still making my heart flutter...