Chapter 15.

Zoe's POV:

"Come on then Ellie, bedtime" i mumbled, half asleep myself. I picked her up and stepped over Brads slouching legs. He looked up, then sprung to his feet. "I'll help"

I pushed the door to Ellie's room open and switched the lamp on. I walked over to her bed, tucking the blankets up around her. "Night night Ellie, i love you" i whispered to her.

I turned around and smiled at brad.

"Go on" he whispered "go to bed, your shattered" i weakly smiled at him and tip toed out the room, pulling the door with me slightly. I paused outside the room, just in time to hear Brad whisper "i love you Ellie, and i promise, i promise ill never ever leave you or your Mummy again. Im staying forever and ever, you cant get rid of me that easy."

I smiled. He loves her. I quickly ran to my room, changing my top and bottoms and diving under the duvet.

Brads POV:

I walked into Zoe's room, lightly pressing my feet on the floor incase she's asleep.

I looked over her bed and saw her looking up at me. "Im going to go now Zo, ill text you soon yeah?"

"No" she quickly said back, sitting up slightly. "Stay? Please don't go." She panicked.

"Shhh, shh" i soothed her. "i'll go downstairs and sleep on the sofa yeah?"

"no! Stay here Brad...please?" She said, lifting the duvet slightly. I smiled at her, and pulled my top off leaving me in my joggers. I lifted the duvet and slid under, grabbing her waist and pulling her closer to me.

A few minutes had passed of us lying listening to each others slow breaths. "Zo?" I whispered

"Mhmm"

"Why..why did you kiss me?"

"Because i love you" she sounded as close to sleep as possible. I kissed her head, nuzzling my head into her neck and repeatedly kissed her shoulder until she fell asleep.

Because i love you.

I love you.

I l o v e y o u.