THE PAIRING👧🧒👫

Next morning, all the children👧🧒 came running 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♂️to the park followed🚶‍♀️ by their moms. When they all reached there, Alex's mom said," Ok children👧🧒, so as now we all are here , let's start the pairing👫. Everyone close your eyes👀." Every child closed his/her eyes👀. When they opened their eyes 👀, there was a table🕋 in front of them. On the table🕋, there was a bowl. In the bowl, there were chits📜. Then Mallory, a girl 👧of their society asked," Mom, What are these chits📜 for?" Then her mom replied, " Ok ok ....Let's not increase the suspense now and tell them. " Then Eva's mom said," These chits 📜will decide your pairs👫. As you all can see, there are 2 colours of chits: blue and pink. On pink chits, there are names of all girls👧 and on blue, names of all boys🧒. One by one,we all , your moms will pick one chit of each colour and that will be the pairs." Then Olivia's mom said," Olivia, go home and bring one paper📑 and pen🖋. I will write down the pairs." Just then Sophia said," No need for that. Mom already bought it." Now, it was time to decide the pairs. All the six girls👭👭👭 were holding hands and praying they get a good partner👫. First mom to pick two chits was Emma's. The names written on it were of Sophia👧 and Alex🧒. Sophia and Alex, both became happy😁 as they knew each other well. They both adored dance💃🕺 and had met many a times. They also went to the same dance class. Next to come was Mallory 's mom. The names were of Eva👧 and Jack🧒 . They did not know each other well. So they both could not judge their pairing. Next to come Joey's mom. The names were of Mallory👧 and Peter🧒. They both were also happy😁 with their pairing as they knew each other well👌. They were door🚪 to door🚪 neighbour as well so it would be easy to practice. Next to come was Kyra's mom.The names on the chits were Emma👧 and Joey🧒. They both had a fight😤 before and were not happy😕😔 with their partners👫. Next to come was Peter's mom. The names were Olivia👧 and William🧒. They both also did not know each other. So, the pairing👫 could not be judged. Next to come was Isabelle' s mom. The names were Isabelle👧 and James🧒. They were happy😁 as their moms had been good friends👭 since they were born🤱🤱. So, they knew each other well👌.  Next was Alex's mom. The names were Suzan👧 and Harry🧒. They both were not happy😔 as they were bored😫 with each other. They had been paired👫 in a lot of competitions in the school🏤but they never won. Nex was Jack's mom. This turn was  the last one. Everyone knew the pairs as only one girl🙋‍♀️ and one boy💁‍♂️ were left. The last pair was Kyra👧 and George👦. They both were not happy😤. They knew each other well but did not like each other . Now the pairing👫 was done. Now it was time to give the duties. Mallory , Peter , Emma and Joey were given duty of food🍒🍕🍔🍪🍷 . They had to go to every person of the society 🏢and decide the menu🍽🍸.  Eva, Jack , Sophia and Alex had the responsibility of decorations🎊🎉🎈🎀🎐. They had to decide the decorations🎊🎉🎈🎀🎐 and call the people for decorations🎊🎉🎈🎀🎐. The next were Olivia, William , Isabelle and James. They had to take the menu🍽🍸 from Emma and others and organise it into different categories. Then they had to go to the confectionery🍕 and order all the food🍕🍔🍪🍷🍒. The last four were Suzan, Harry , Kyra and George.  They had to recheck everything and give the reports to their moms. The duty distribution was finished and everyone went to their homes🏢.