PLAN B FAILS

Plan B was different from Plan A . Every girl 👧had a part in this plan. The plan was a bit different from the older one. The plan was to force moms to tell them the truth. The 3rd day of the plan from being executed, Isabelle's mom told her to go to the market with Emma and Kyra👭. She said,"Mom,I'll go on only one condition. You have to tell me what it the surprise . We tried to find out but couldn't. Mom pls." " Isabelle, you are telling me to cheat with my friends👭 . I'm sorry 🙅‍♀️dear but I can't tell you the plan . But I promise you will soon get to know it and you all will become very happy. Now be a good girl and go to the market." said Isabelle's mom. Looking dissatisfied Isabelle said,"Ok mom. But remember your promise." Then the door bell rang. It was Kyra. She had come to call Isabelle and when she got to know that Isabelle was going to the market, she said," I will also come with you." Then Isabelle said ," Ok , let's go and come fast and then we will go to the park." "Both of you , Do 1 thing take all others also and have an ice cream🍦🍦 party. You will get relaxed. By the way,you all had being try so hard to find out the surprise. Ha ha ha ha. " said Isabelle's mom. "Mom!! Don't tease us now🙄." said Isabelle. " " Ok, ok now take this money💵💵 and go to the market." Both the girls👭 left and called others . When all gathered , Isabelle said," Good news!!! mom has given money to do ice cream party🍦🍦🎉🎉." "Yeahhhhhhh" all shouted. They forgot that their plan B has also failed.