THE ICE CREAM PARTY

Singing and Singing🎤🎤 , dancing and dancing💃💃,,They reached the ice cream 🍦🍦shop."Oh no!!" shouted Sophia.Then Eva said,"Are you mad? Sophia , remember, we are on a road?" Sophia pointed towards the ice cream 🍦🍦 shop.It was closed . Then all together shouted ,"Oh noooo!! Our ice cream partyyy😏😏!" The people passing by stared 🙄🙄them. Just then a guy👦 said ,"Hey girls👭👭👭, remember you are on a  road ." Everyone around started laughing🤣.The girls got sad 😏not because everyone was laughing🤣 at them  but their ice cream party🍦🍦🎉 plan had been spoiled. They all started moving towards the society🏢🏢. Just then Emma gott an idea😆, she said ,"Hey friends do you remember when you all came to call me,mum gave me her phone 📱and now I can call her on landline☎️ and ask if  we can go to the Ice cream🍦🍦 parlour and have the party🍦🍦🎉." "Yesssss !! Call📲 her fast." They all shouted😃. Emma dialed the number and her mom picked up. She asked,"Emma dear, is it you?" Emma replied," Yes yes Mum it's me. Mom actually you know we went for an ice cream party🍦🍦🎉🎊 and now the ice cream shop🍦🍦🏭 is closed. Can we go to the Ice cream parlour🍦🍦? Mom plssssss👏.... Mom plssssss👏.... Thank you mom!! I love you❤ and please inform my friends' moms also. Bye mom.." and before her mom could reply she cutted the line. Then she shouted ," Yeahhhhhhh.... Let's go." They all became happy😋😋 and started moving towards the Ice cream🍦🍦 parlour. When they reached there, Eva said ," Thank God!! Now at least the ice cream🍦🍦 parlour is open. " They entered the Ice cream 🍦🍦parlour and the shopkeeper greeted them with joy☺. He said,"Hii girls!! Come, we have a lot of flavours here🍧🍨 .. Which one would you like to take??" Isabelle took tutti frutti🍨, Eva and Sofia took chocolate🍯 , Olivia and Emma took butterscotch🍦 and Kyra was confused.She asked," Which one should I take?? vanilla🍧 or  tutti frutti 🍨??" Then Emma said ," I think you should take vanilla🍧. None of us has taken that. So we can share and have a flavour of vanilla 🍧also." Then Emma said,"Hmmmmmm..Uncle give me vanilla🍧." The shopkeeper gave her the vanilla🍧 flavour and said ,"OK your bill is $2💵💵." Isabelle paid the money.  They all started eating and enjoying their ice creams🍦 and moved towards their society🏢🏢.   None of the six knew that the surprise🎉🎊 they were struggling to know was waiting for them..