The project

Their families were different.There dreams were different but their reason for being on earth was the same.The six- Olivia, Isabelle, Sophia, Emma, Eva and Kyra👩👩👩👧👧👧 shared a common thing but none of them knew this .The ancient Indian books 📚said that only the six different girls who were born at the same minute on the same day, the same month and the same year could make the key to heaven.Their parents👫 were from different countries but lived in the same society in America.The name of the society was THE HARD TO BE FOUND .Hardly a handful of people lived there. There were families from Europe , from America itself , from India etc. The six went to the same school🏫 for 2 yrs. but never knew each other.They got to know each other only in class 2 when they all were six.Their birthday date was the same.Eva and Kyra were in class 2 A. Sophia and Olivia were in class 2 D. Last but not the least,Isabelle and Emma were in class 2 H. The houses in their school🏤🏤 were divided on the basis of birth dates. Miraculously ,The only children who were born in June were the special six.They had to make a project on DREAMS LEAD TO SUCCESS. But as they all were in class 2 , they had to take help from their parents👫. Today was Thursday and the last day to submit the project was coming Monday.Talking and talking in school , they got to know that they all lived in the same society🏢. A get together👭👭👭 to complete the project was fixed at Kyra's house on Friday.