THE SURPRISE😋🎉🎉

As they entered🚶‍♀️ the society🏢 , they saw their moms standing in the park. Every mom had a box 🎁in her hand and all were looking in their direction.👈👈 The children got a bit uncomfortable. All moms standing like this with boxes🎁 in their hands....Was something wrong? Yes,maybe....They all thought🙎‍♀️. When the children reached their moms , Eva asked," Mom, is something wrong👎??" "Yes mom .. You all here together and these boxes🎁.." said Sophia. Then there was a bit silence and everyone stared🙄🙄 each other's faces👧. Then Olivia's mom broke the silence and said," No dear♥️ sweet little girls. Nothing is wrong. Remember, you all had been trying to know the surprise🎊🎉 we were planning... We are here to break your excitement and tell you the surprise 🎉🎊...Then the children remembered...Yesssss...The surprise.....Yes yes.... The surprise...Then Emma spoke first. She said," Mom are these boxes🎁 related to the surprise🎊🎉??" " Yes dear❤ .. These are your surprise." Her mom told. The moms gave the boxes🎁🎁 to the children. They opened it and each box contained an envelope 🎫. In the envelope , there was a paper. The paper read," THE SUMMER PARTY🎊🎊" The summer party?? All the girls thought. Then Isabelle asked ," Mom,What is this? The summer party🎊🎉??" " Yes, the summer party🎊🎉" replied her mom . " We are going to have a summer party🎊🎉 in our society🏭 soon. It will take place three days from today. As everyone will go to their grandparents'👴👵 house in June, we will have it in May only. Everyone will get a duty. The children🧒👧 will work in pairs👧🧒. Girls 👧will be paired with boys🧒 and at last of the party🎊🎉, in evening, there will be a talent show . Each pair👫 will participate in the talent show. The winners will be chosen and will get a reward🎁🎁. The reward 🎁will be quite big. So children,👧🧒 tomorrow every child of the society and her/his mother will assemble in the park. The pairs👫 will be decided then only. There will be an exciting method to choose the the pairs 👫.." said Olivia's mom. Then Eva's mom said," Children get ready for tomorrow. " All the children cheered . Then all bidded goodbye and went to their homes🏭 thinking the same thing, with whom will they be paired. It must be someone nice. That night the girls👧 could not sleep. There was a lot of excitement. Let's see what happens tomorrow..........