THE SPECIAL MEET

As always, everyone was on time🕔. But after a few mins, Sophia said ,"wait,wait!!I think someone is missing⚠️ mom." And then as a reply Emma said,"Yes! Where is Kyra? And her mom is also not here." Just then the door bell🔔 rang. Of course, it had to be Kyra and her mom but no.It was a small child 🧒holding a letter which said," I and Kyra will be late . Call 📱me if possible. From Kyra's mom.." Eva's mom called and it was answered.  When she cutted the line, she said ,"Don't worry children. Kyra and her mom will be here around 5 minutes. They had gone to a party🎉🎊 and will be back soon. There was no wait for Kyra and her mom to reach. They arrived after 2 mins. Looking exhausted, Kyra's mom said,"Sorry for being late."As an answer Emma's mom replied,"No worries dear, ❤let's start now." Just then all the children cheered . So the children went to Olivia's room and the moms sat down chatting in the living room. When it was time to go home🏭 , Isabelle's mom said ,"Ok children.There is a surprise for you all but we will tell you that in the next get together. Then Isabelle said,"Mommmmmmmm, now you have to tell it now ." And then the rest of them roared," Yes aunt , please .." " No children, a surprise has to be a surprise."said Olivia's mom. And with this sentence the party ended. Everyone said good bye and went home. The children were quiet but their nature wasn't like that. Their stormy minds⚡⚡🧠🧠 had a plan that had to  be executed soon.