Epilouge

I had never been so happy in my life. Things were finally balanced, and life couldn't be better. After finding out that I was pregnant our world changed, suddenly all we had hoped for was happening and I didn't understand how we had been so blessed but I made sure to thank the goddess daily for giving me everything I always wanted but never pictured myself being able to have.

Jaxon and I were now closer than ever, we had began to go to therapy once a week to make sure our relationship remained stable with my new coming hormones thrown into the mix. I actually enjoyed going with Jax, it made it easier for him to talk to me which in turn made us both work harder at keeping our mate bond happy. We were both growing as people and our bond was stronger by the day. Jaxon began to become more open and honest and I had learned to somewhat control my 'smartass mouth' as Jax liked to call it . Our pup was growing beautifully, we wouldn't know if it was a girl or boy until I delivered but it made it even more exciting not knowing what to expect. I could only hope that my entire pregnancy would go this smoothly. Jaxon kept me nearly under lock and key but I knew that it was for both of our safeties so I tried not to complain so much. I was just so happy that he and I were finally getting the family that we had always wanted. My parents were so excited and I couldn't wait for them to meet, life truly was blessing us.

Luca and Charlie were doing great as well. Charlie was growing like crazy and they spend all the time that they could with each other. It was clear to see that the goddess knew what she was doing placing them together, Luca was becoming more of a man than I ever thought he would. Charlie was his number one priority and it was refreshing to see him care so much about someone who I knew would one day do the same for him. It made my heart so happy to see the two of them grow together.

Jonah and Chris were another story. Once Chris had returned back to his pack he broke his bond with Jonah, and instead mated with a girl from his pack. Jonah was heartbroken, and miserable. All of his time and energy went into the pack, and into making Jaxon believe in him again. It was going to take some time but I knew that it was working, Jaxon was slowly giving him more responsibility and I could tell how much it meant to him. I only hoped that one day he would get the kind of love that we all had because everyone deserves it.

Melanie. I want to say that she got better and that she and I were able to rekindle our friendship but that wasn't the case. My parents always kept Jaxon and I updated on how she was doing and it never was good news. After a few weeks of therapy and staying in the psychiatric ward things only seemed to get worse for her. She became recluse and depressed refusing to even talk to her family let alone her mandatory therapist. I wanted her to be okay, but I knew deep down inside she wasn't. She was once like another half of me and I knew even without being there that who she was now wasn't the girl I knew and it killed me to see that. Then one day after I'd been feeling odd and paranoid all day I got a call from my parents, Melanie had committed suicide. It was rare for werewolves and extremely difficult to do, but somehow she had hoarded a stash of wolfsbane and injected herself with it. One of the nurses found her all alone in her room. It broke me. No matter what we had gone through she was my best friend and I had grown up with her thinking of the amazing futures we'd have with our mates and then she was gone. Knowing that she felt that death was her only option was heartbreaking. I hated to talk about it, even the thought made me tear up. I beat myself up for a long time thinking that maybe if I had forgiven her, or maybe if i had tried harder when she and I fought we wouldn't be here. But then I realized things had to happen like they did so we could get here. I wished that I could have been there when she needed me but I couldn't. But even as much as it hurt I refused to let myself forget her.

Lastly I was becoming a better Luna. Jaxon had made me realize that I wasn't giving it my all and I wanted to change that. I was working with other Luna's and learning everything I needed to know in order to help smoothly run the pack along side of Jaxon. All I wanted to do was make he and our pack proud. It seemed as if all I did was work but I wanted to be a good mate, mother and Luna. So far it was working.

I often think about the night that Jax and I met, I never would have thought my life would turn out this way. And I was willing to bet if anyone were to ask Jax what he thought he would say the same thing. The way things started out for the two of us were less than ideal, and even as our relationship grew we had our fair share of troubles and fights but we were made for each other and no matter what it was about we always seemed to patch things up. We refused to let anyone or anything come between the two of us. He was my best friend, my mate, my lover and My Big Bad Alpha.