Chapter Twenty Six

When I woke up the sun was just starting to come up, Jaxon lay on the other side of the bed snoring. A smile flew on my face at the sight, and then I was blushing thinking about last night. Like with everything else he was so sweet and nice, never doing anything that I wasn't comfortable with, I didn't know how I got so lucky as to have him for a mate. Deciding I would make us both breakfast I got out of bed and went into the kitchen I vaguely remembered Jaxon pulling on my clothes before we fell asleep last night. I rummaged through the fridge trying to think of what sounded good when I finally just settled on bacon, eggs and bagels. While I wasn't very hungry I knew that he would be once he woke and he would of course make sure I ate something. getting everything ready I quickly set to work.

"Abi?" I heard Jaxon call worriedly as I was just finishing up breakfast. "In the kitchen!" I called out. A few seconds later he was standing there in pajama pants, "You scared me." He breathed out. "Sorry, just making some food." I replied. "I see that. You didn't have to." He said coming over to wrap his arms around me. "Good morning."  "Good morning. I'm almost finished." I felt him squeeze me lightly, "Do you feel okay?" The blush was back as I nodded. "Good. " Jaxon said before letting go and grabbing the plates I sat out on the counter and began filing them with food. Normally he wouldn't do mine unless we were in front of the pack so I asked him if he was alright. "Just my wolf, very protective this morning." He said a smile on his face, setting down our plates he got us drinks and we began to eat. "This tastes great thank you." "It's just bacon and eggs." I replied laughing. He picked up my hand that was laying on the table and kissed it. "But you made it for me, so thank you." Even if his wolf was being over protective he was still being extremely sweet. "You sure you're okay?" I asked again. while I loved this side of him I wasn't expecting it. " I'm fine I promise. Its the effects of completing the mating bond. It would be impossible for me not to be happy ater that." It seemed like I would be blushing all day long epically if he kept saying all those things. "Everything was okay then? I know I don't really have any experience with all of that." I asked incredibly embarrassed, but I felt like I needed to know. Jaxon had a frown on his face, I knew I was going to cry if I didn't quit thinking about it so I told him to forget it. Suddenly I was being lifted from my seat into his lap. "Last night was one of the best nights of my life. I don't ever want you to doubt something about yourself because you don't have experience okay? You were perfect everything was perfect." He said looking directly at me. He grabbed my chin in his hand forcing me to look at him. "I love you." "I love you too."

The rest of our time spent on the boat was just relaxing and watching movies, and occasionally a little something else. Jaxon said a lot of it was our wolves because we finally completed the bond and our bodies couldn't get enough of each other but I knew I couldn't get enough of him either.  I never expected it to be like this, I thought that once we completed the bond I would stop feeling this insane attraction to him but it seemed to make it even worse, not that I minded. We were currently laying in bed before it was time for us to get up and go back to the pack. "Thank you." I told him as he ran his hands through my hair. "What for princess?" "For knowing that I needed this, for taking me away for a little while." I replied, my head was laying on his chest. "Of course, youre my mate. " I raised up so that I could kiss him, of course he kissed me back. pulling me up and then laying me on my back. Kissing him would never get old, it was my favorite thing. Jax started to kiss down my neck stopping at my mark. I tried to stop the embarrassing sound I knew was bound to come out of my mouth, "We have to go home." I said to him trying to distract myself. He kissed me softly with a grin. "Plenty of time for another go." I giggled as he started kissing me again, "Fine."

Once we returned home it was so embarrassing, of couse everone knew that we had finished the bond. THey could smell JAxons sent now entertwined with mine and the same on him. They were all giving us looks every time we passed them, and then there was Luka. "Abi, you have a nice vacation?" He asked a smirk on his face. "Shut it." "I had an amazing time, I mean when Abi." JAx started talking, I automatically turned and smacked him, wide eyed afraid of what he was going to say. He started laughing, "I was just goig to tell him about how you made me breakfast." He said faking innocence, I squinted my eyes at him . "Yeah right. How'd everything go with Melanie?" I said tunring the converstation to Luka. He shrugged, "I barely talked to her, she didn't have much to say. She was upset that I took your side over hers. I tried explaining to her that while I knew what she wanted out of our relationshop that I didn't think I could give that to her right now. She didn't take that very well either. We're going to try and talk more get to know each other but I know she isn't very happy with me." He said it all so casually. "Like JAxon said, we'll figure it out. Now let's get ready for this witch."