Chapter Thirty Three

It seemed that almost zero progress had been made in trying to find the traitor. No one had any clue as to who was behind it all or at least they all played clueless. I was starting to give up hope that we would find anything at all. After all we knew that I would be taken no matter what it was just the matter of managing to get me back. Jaxon was losing his mind trying to find answers on who it was so he might know where they would take me but every lead we got turned out to be nothing. I yawned, quickly covering my mouth. We'd been up for quite late the night before catching up on things that had been neglected while we were questioning the pack. "Why don't you head upstairs and take a nap?" Jaxon asked, looking at me from his desk. I was extremely tired and was pretty much useless at this point. Agreeing with him I headed to our room grabbing a snack from the kitchen as I went passed. As I got to into our room there was a tray with a cup of what looked like tea and a note. 'Get some rest princess, I love you.' I smiled assuming that Jaxon had sent someone to bring it up for me. I loved having tea before I slept it seemed to calm me down. Quickly downing the cup and eating my apple I laid down in bed ready to sleep.

Waking up I automatically knew that something was wrong, I could sense it. It was like when you wakeup from a dream expecting to be in the dream and instead youre in real life. Preparing myself for the worst I opened my eyes only to see a room with black walls. It had finally happened who ever wanted me had gotten me, all this time planning and thinking the person after me would have to drag me kicking and screaming from the pack and they got me while I was sleeoing in my own bed.  Thinking back to before I woke up  I realized that it probably wasn't Jaxon who sent the tea and it was probably drugged. I tried to use the mind link to talk to him knowing in the back of my mind that it would be useless. As expected I got nothing, it seemed that I couldn't even talk to my wolf. The room was literally bare I sat in a corner in the same clothes I had fallen asleep in and I couldn't feel anything wrong physically so they hadn't harmed me in the process of getting me here. Maybe whoever had kidnapped me didn't want to hurt me?  Trying to listen for anything at all I didn't get far, the room must have been sound proof as well. Sighing in defeat I leaned against the wall, I couldn't tell where the door was it looked like it could only be opened from the outside which even if I could see it I doubted it would be any use to me. Had I been in this situation five months ago I would be crying and screaming begging someone to let me go but now things were different, not only was I stronger mentally but I knew that Jaxon would find me I just had to hold it together until then.

Jaxon's P.O.V.

"I don't give a damn who needs out! No one in this pack leaves and no one comes in, is that clear?" I growled to the idiot who thought it was wise to argue with me. Their Luna was just taken from their own home I didn't understand what kind of imbicile it took to understand the potential danger the entire pack was currently in. Abigail had only been gone for five hours and I was already willing to kill someone. The boy in front of me nodded clearly scared out of his mind and left the room. Looking to Luke I asked, "Is there anything coming back from that cup?" The tea cup that sat on our dresser was being tested for any type of poisioning that could have possibly harmed Abi. "Not yet they said it could take another hour." He told me frustrated.Once we both knew that she had been taken we both went crazy, while his anger was only a flicker compared to the flames I felt I knew that as her guard he was close to losing it as well.  I knew how he felt only worse, being told that she would go missing no matter what did nothing to ease the anger I was currently feeling at the fact she was gone. To make matters worse we had gotten no closer to finding out where she could have possibly been taken or who had taken her to begin with. If I had never of told her to go take a nap she would still be here. "Don't do that to yourself already, this isn't your fault she was going to be taken no matter what we knew that. Now we just have to focus on getting her back."

Two Hours Before

I sighed looking up at the clock from my papers, Abi had been asleep for three hours now if she slept any longer she wouldn't sleep at all tonight. Deciding to take a break I went upstairs to wake her. When I got to our room something felt off, quickly yanking the door open I didn't see her. "Abi?" I called out trying not to panic thinking that maybe she was in the bathroom. No answer. I called for her over the mind link and yet again nothing. Walking over to the bed I felt the blankets, they were cold she hadn't been here anytime soon. I mindlinked members of the pack asking if anyone had seen her, and no one had. Glancing around the room I saw a tray with a cup on it and a note that looked as if it was from me but It wasn't. Now I was panicking, this was it. They had finally taken her.