Chapter Tweleve

I woke up to an empty bed, Jaxon was gone. I decided to finally test out our mindlink, 'Jax?' I called out. 'Yeah princess?' It was so odd almost as like we were in the same room talking. 'Where'd you go?' I asked stretching before going into the bathroom. 'Downstairs, come when your ready I've got a surprise.' I felt my brows furrow, what sort of surprise could he have gotten me we were just together? I shrugged it off quickly washing my face before sliding on some sweatpants before joining Jaxon downstairs. He along with Luke, Josh and Jonah sat on the couch. "Hey there Sleeping Beauty." Luke said laughing, "I get cranky when I'm tired." I said defending myself as I went to sit next to Jaxon. "You okay?" He asked looking at me. I nodded, "I'm sorry." I said quietly even though I knew everyone could hear me. "Anything new on Alexis?" I questioned, and I felt Jaxon tense beside me. "She's down in the dungeon, we're still trying to figure out what's been going on." Luke said to me. "I don't want you worrying about her okay?" Jaxon said. After clearing his throat Luke spoke, "Why don't you guys help me run the border check." He said to Jonah and Josh as he stood. "But we just checked them." Jonah said a confused look on his face, Josh slapped him upside the head, "Get up you idiot." I realized they were just giving us a moment alone. After they were all out of the room Jaxon pulled me closer to where I was practically on his lap. "You ready for your surprise?" He asked. I nodded really curious as to what it was, he reached behind the couch and handed me a small box. It was a rose gold iPhone, "Jaxon. I didn't mean for you to buy me a brand new phone I just wanted to borrow yours." I told him although I was very thankful. He shrugged, "No point in using mine when you can have your own. Besides this way now you can call anyone whenever you like you won't have to ask me. I've got everyone's numbers in except your parents and Melanie." He said taking it out and handing it back to me.  "Thank you." I said genuinely happy. He smiled, "You're welcome. And again I'm sorry about earlier." I laid my head on his chest, "It's okay. I over reacted, I know your just doing what you think is best." After kissing the top of my head he spoke, "I've got another surprise but it won't be here until later this week. Why don't you go call your family, I've got a meeting. I'll see you at diner." I nodded kissing him briefly before going upstairs into our room to make the phone calls,  maybe some talking with them would make me feel better.

'Abi?' I heard Jaxon call in my mind. 'Yeah?' I replied from our bedroom I had just gotten out of the shower and was about to head down for a snack. 'Come down your other surprise is here.' I squealed in excitement before I quickly made my way down. He was in the foyer, "Can I see it?" I asked bouncing on my heels. The past few days had been much better for Jaxon and I, Melanie texted nearly everyday and I was feeling much more like myself again. He went over to the front door and opened it, and I nearly screamed when I saw what was behind it. I'd never been so anxious in my whole life. It was about to be a long day.