"I have to talk with Spooky to get Cesar out the gang." He says still shaking. I place my hands on his shoulders "you'll be okay. Trust me." I say as he nods his head. I inhale as he does too and than exhale.

"I'll catch you later Sí? I have to get to Trig." I say as he nods his head. "You'll be fine." I say kissing his head. "Now get to PE." I say to him as he nods his head.

*After School*

I texted our sibling group chat.

Me: Y'all gotta hurry if we're gonna be traffic out of this bihh

Gemelo💙: Lena is coming with us too

Me: das fine, Ruby wya?? Let's go

Hermanito👶🏻: I'm coming out rn

*End Of Convo*

Next thing I know Lena and Gabe come to the car. "Ceci." She says and gives me a hug. "Hola Lena." I say giving her a hug. "Where's ruby?" Gabe asked. "He's coming right now he said." I replied. He nods his head as we got into the car. Lena in the front seat with me as Gabe sat in the back waiting for Ruby.

Soon the side door opens and ruby hops in. Lena had  aux as we drove home.

*At Home*

We all walk in laughing and talking about our day. "Cecilia Mija ven aqui Por favor." My mom says. "Sí mama?" I say approaching her and Abuelita who were folding clothes. "I know you just got your own room, pero you might have to share again." She says. I squealed. "Con Quien? Gabby? Linda?" I asked. She shook her head.

"Tu prima." She says. Prima? "Cousin? What cousin?" I asked confused. "My friend Rosa, her daughter." She says "her parents were deported." Abuelita says. "Oh my gosh." I say shocked. "I'm fine with sleeping on the couch." A voice behind me said. I turn around to see another girl. "No of course not, I'm honestly fine with sharing I don't like having a room to myself." I say as she smiled.

"You must be the infamous prima I'm hearing about." I say chuckling as I give her a hug. "I'm Cecilia." I say "Olivia." She finishes. "Ceci! Can you grab me a bag of chips!" I hear Gabe's voice. "You get it." I replied back. I hear a loud sigh. Gabe comes out and walks past us to grab a bag of chips. I smile at him as he flips me off. "Love you too." I giggle as Olivia did too.

"Ceci tell Gabe and Ruby to come Por favor." Mom said. "Lena's here too." I say. "Okay tell them to come Por favor." She says. I nod my head as I go to their room. "Mom wants you guys. Lena want to come hang with us?" I asked her she nods her head and smiled.

We walk into my room and soon to be Olivia's too. "Oh almost forgot, Olivia this is Lena, Lena this is Olivia our cousin. Lena is Gabe's novia." I said as she nods her head. "Gabe is your brother?" She asked me. I nod my head "Gabe, Ruby, Luis, and Mario who's at college right now." I say frowning. Lena pats my back and weakly smiled at me.

"Are you kidding me?" I hear Ruby's voice. "I'll be back y'all talk." I say as they do and I walk out the door to see another dude. "Who dis?" I asked confused. "This is Olivia's older brother. Your other cousin who is staying with us." Mom says. I nod my head and smiled "I'm Cecilia." I say giving him a hug. He smiled "nice to meet you. I'm Jacob." He says.

"Where's he sleeping?" I asked confused. "With Gabe. Ruby is gonna be bunking with the Twins." She finishes as I look at Gabe and we both snicker at each other. "Callate you two." Ruby says angry.

I walk back into the room with Lena and Olivia who were just talking. "Wait so Cecilia you guys are twins? You and Gabe?" Olivia asked. I nod my head "I didn't know you had a brother." I say as she nods her head. "Yeah, Jacob he's older than me. He's a senior." She says. "Oh wow we're seniors too." Lena says. "Really?" She asked me and Lena nod our heads and smile.

*Half Hour Later*

"Mi amor, are you ready?" Gabe says coming into the room. "Sí." She smiles getting off my bed. "I'll see you guys later." Lena says as she grabs Gabe's hand and walks out. Soon my mom barges in. "Olivia come with me. That little boy always forgets things. Ruby! Ruby!" Mom yells holding onto Olivia. It was just me now.

I walk out and go into Gabe's room. Jacob was playing Fortnite as I decided to join him.

*Ring*

Me: Hola

Papi🤤: mi amor what are you doing tonight?

Me: helping mi primos move in. Y tu?

Papi🤤: damn nada, pero maybe I'll come pick you up tomorrow?

Me: yeah I'd like that.

Papi🤤: Adios mi amor I'll talk to you later. I have to go do a run. Te amo

Me: Te amo be safe

*End Of convo*

"Who was that?" Jacob asked smirking at me. I giggled "mi novio, Oscar." I say blushing. He chuckles as we start talking and playing Fortnite. 

~~~

Okayyyy so I'm adding in another character :)

Jabez Vill As Jacob:
Just like his sister he misses his parents very much. Nothing about that will change, he promised his parents he'd look out for his little sister. But what has become of the two when she does not need him anymore?

" We're supposed to stick together. Familia."

I hope you all like the addition :) and also ^^ he's Latino

I hope you all like the addition :) and also ^^ he's Latino. A fine one I'd say 😻 if you haven't already check out his imagine book Im still in the progress of making :)