Ch. 8

Hello my wonderful readers! Sorry I have not wrote a chapter in a while, with my the busyness of my schedule I finally found time to write a chapter. So here you are another chapter. 🙂 Sorry if it sucks.

----------------------------------------------------------

Lauren's POV

I wake up the next morning and look at the time. Oh shit I'm late for school, I jump out of bed throw throw on jeans, a white T-shirt and a red flannel button up. I've been running out the front door to school.

I make it to school about an hour after it starts. I check in with the office, and go to my second class. As I enter the classroom everyone stares at me. I awkwardly walk to the back of the class where I sit.

Normani looks at me because she is in this class and says, "where were you, are you ok? You're sweating," I nod, telling her I was late for school, because I overslept. She nods and turns back to the teacher and I do too.

The class and the kids and therapy begins, I have this class with Camila, and I have no idea how it's going to begin. Lately she has been bipolar about how she feels about me, I mean it's weird she goes from one day hating my guts to completely changing the next day liking to talk to me. Maybe I'm overthinking this.

As I walk into the classroom Camila and Ally both look at me, and Ally laughs or it's more of a giggle more like it. I just brush it off and walk to my seat, maybe this class will be over faster than usual. I sit down in the teacher begins class.

School ends and I quickly rush rush home, as I turn a curb I hear running behind me, I turn around to see Camila on the ground. I help her up, looking into her eyes, "a-are you ok?"

She looks at me back in the eyes, "I'm fine,"she smiles and we start walking.

"Were you following me?"I looked over at her to see her expression, she looks shocked.

"No I wasn't," I knew she was lying but I didn't say anything, and we continue to walk.

As I get to my house I start to head to the front door, when all of a sudden my arm is grabbed I look over and see Camila staring at me. I stand there in shock wondering what the hell she's doing, "C-Camila what are y-you d-doing? You're scaring me!"

She lets me go, "sorry,"I look at her like she's crazy and to me she is, but her kind of crazy interest me. What's wrong with me?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took so long you guys and gals but here it is. And I'm so sorry if my lack of writing I haven't been feeling like myself lately. Maybe I'll have another chapter up tomorrow... And maybe it'll be better and longer. 🙂🙂