Ch. 6

Lauren's POV

As I walk to my house I have a feeling someone is watching. As I near the walk way to my house, I turn around to see Camila just staring at me.

I waved, that is strange..., I thought going into my house, then again Camila has been acting weird lately.

I shrug it off and walk upstairs to my room. I lay down and can't sleep, I can't help but think about Camila. I finally fall asleep.

The next day...

I wake up, with the sound of Taylor yelling at me to get up.

I get dressed and walk downstairs. My mom and dad left for work and my sister was waiting on my brother and I. Walk out the door and head to school walking side-by-side.

As I look ahead I noticed Camila skateboarding down the sidewalk to the school. She was wearing a flannel dark baggy jeans and a pair of Converse with a snapback on her head. Damn she looks hot.... why did I just think that?

I just brush it off and keep walking to school. As I walk through the door to the school I'm attacked by Ally "oof," I fall to the ground.

Ally gets off of me, "sorry Lauren." Normani walks up behind her, "why didn't you tackle her?" "I was giving her a hug." "Why? You don't even like us why are you hugging her?" "Because somehow she made Camila happy again."

My eyes widen at Camila's name being said, "wait what did you say?"

This was news to me how did I make her happy? I look at Ally in shock. "I said you make her happy, I don't know how you did it but all she told me was you made her happy...." she looks at her watch and just walks off toward Camila and Dinah, who were practically glaring at her like she did something wrong and to them I think she did.

Then I see Camila look at me with worried eyes like she scared or something. She then looks at her friends and continues to scold Ally, to be honest I feel bad for Ally. She looks so innocent now and she looks scared.

-------------------------------------------

Hi guys I'm sorry I've been gone so long I've been having kind of a bit of writer's block and I've been kind of busy too but I was helping my parents move into a new house and I also have work, but hey guys guess what I'm back.

I think I'll start updating every Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday nights.

Also I'm sorry it was so short but as I said I'm having writer's block, but anyway thank you for the comments and voting!😀