Chapter 5:New apartment

Camila POV

"Honey, I'm sure we can work something over," mom reasoned as she followed behind me with tears in her eyes.

I knew that she feared the lost of her late husbands company because it was her last memory of him being alive and was happy about.

It really pained me to do this to her, but I refuse to suffer physically and mentally for some one else.

I used to do that, but enough, is enough.

"I'm sorry, but there's nothing that you can say that would change my mind," I tossed some of my belongings into Eli's car, and marched back into the house for the rest of them

Mom or I should say, Jannet scurried behind me as she tried again, "The press might find out, and you know how they gets!"

"Well let them find out, I dont give a damn!" I answered back. Her eyes were fill with sadness, as my heart secretly broke to the sight of her face.

"Please," she begged, "I'm doing this for Antony, please, for the sake of the company,"

"You know what Jannet, you always do every thing to fix Antony's shitty mistakes, and they always work, but not this time, this time its different, I'm sorry but this cannot work, and the problem is not me, and its not you either its your disgusting son Antony!"

I slammed down Eli's car trunk as he looked at me with sad eyes.

"Please, " Jannet sobbed out again.

"No! In done!" With that I walked to the passenger side of the car, and went in.

Eli soon joined, "Take me to 'The Golden Luxury Hotel' " I stated. He nod his head still dump founded of what happen a few mins ago, then drove off.

We were coated in a layer of uncomfortable silence,as he cleared his throat, ready to speak

"Umm, can I come visit you?"

"No,"

"Camila, please dont do this to us,"

I let out a deep sigh, "Okay fine, fine,"

"Are you really gonna get a divorce?"

"Yes,"

"What about the company?"

"I'm sure that my lawyer can find a loophole, that can set me free, and save the company as well," I answered boldly.

"Ohh umm okay, so, so if you, do that can we, you know what never mind,"

"Go on ask,"

"If you get an divorce can we be together," he asked.

"What!?"

"I mean get ice cream together," he quickly change his statement.

"Umm sure, yes, well that's a silly question,"

"Yeah," he awkwardly chuckled, "Yeah,"

************

"Okay, you can put those in the bed room," I instructed

Once all my belongings were out of the car, Eli stand at the door.

"Are you comfortable?"

"Yes, it is just right, it can stay just till I get my apartment,"

"You know that I could of bought you an apartment right?"

"Yes I do know, but I want to do every thing by my self, thank you,"

"Okay, see you soon, bubble gum," he kissed my cheeks.

"Yeah, you too,"

With that he was gone as I closed the door.

I'm sorry Eli, but I can't be with you