Chapter 3:Mariana

Camila POV

"So I heard screaming last night, should I be worried?" A nosey Eli asked as he peeked over into my magazine I was reading.

"Nope, I had handled every thing perfectly fine?" I smiled knowingly.

"That's my bubble gum," he slightly pushed my side.

Mom walked pass us in the living room as she looked at us with raised eyebrows.

"You two look like a married couple sometimes," she stated with a little mischievous grin.

"What if we are," Eli answered putting his arms around me, causing me to blush hard.

"Uhh Eli, you made the young latter blush!" Mom troubled again.

"Mom, stop it, I'm a married woman, to your son!"

"But an unhappy one, I'm sorry that I couldn't do anything to stop your arranged marriage," she apologised.

"Its not your fault, I did it off my free will to save your husband and my father's company," I stated to her with a small sad smile. She nod wearily before walking off.

I turn to look back at my magazine as Eli kissed my cheeks knowing how much it comforts me.

Then it had me thinking, I'm I doing the wrong thing??

What if I enhance this relationship with Eli?

I'll become like a second Antony.

I got out of Eli grasp as he looked up at me with a surprised face.

"What's the matter Bubble gum?"

"Umm, no-nothing?" I shuttered.

"Com'on tell me!"

"I-"

A knock at the door allowed me to release a deep sigh. Good timing door! Good timing!

"I'll get it!" I screamed, the maid turn back to finish her job, as she thanked me sweetly.

In opening the door, my soon guilty face had turn into a astonished expression.

Mariana, with Antony arms around her.

"Yes?" I asked.

Why didn't I feel hurt.

Why don't I feel jealous??

Mhh, don't know, dont care!

"He proposed to me!" Mariana jumped, as shock literally took over my features.

My eyes skimpered across to Antony as he looked at me with a little shrug, then said, "Told you that this was the end of it!"

No!

That's the last freaking straw, I'm through with this shit!!

That company can burn in hell for all I care.

"Bubble gum, what's the matter?" Eli asked from a distance.

I slammed the door in their face and locked it with the locks.

"Camila open the door now!" Antony screamed.

"What the hell, did that trash just disrespect me?" I could hear Mariana rants, however I paid little attention to them as I focused my vision in front of me!

Mom and Eli surrounded me as a cunning smirk took over my features.

"Camila dear, what's the matter, is Antony out there,"

"Every thing is okay mom, well not for Antony, I'm getting a divorce, and I'm moving out, two days from now, ohh get ready to lose that company,"

I walked off with confident strikes.

No more!

I'm done!

He wants a bad ass, I'll give him a bad ass!