She's in the crowd of my show

Nothing to lose,

She's standing right in the front row

The perfect view..."

~

I didn't really know what to do when the show was over. Luke didn't say anything about seeing him afterwards so I guessed that was it. I was kind of sad because this was probably the only time I'd see him again but at least I saw him once before he was disappearing again. Lea already walked away, straight to the "Fan-Shop" and I was about to disappear in the crowd when someone tapped me on the back. In front of me stood a bulky man dressed in black and I was really confused. Did I forget something? Did I do something wrong? "You Emily?", he asked me in a deep voice and I just nodded, slightly scared of him. "Luke wants you to come backstage." I breathed out in relief and let the bulky man help me over the fence.

As soon as I stepped through the door of what appeared to be the dressing room I was squished by two strong arms in a sweaty hug. Judging from the amount of muscles I guessed that it was Ashton, which was confirmed when I heard his "little-girl-giggle". "You didn't tell me that you'd be here! I missed you soo much little one." He said but I didn't had the change to answer as I was captured between Micheal and Calum and their hugs. I managed to wiggle myself out of their grips and answered Ashton with a "it was a quite spontaneous decision". His eyes flickered to something behind me and a look of worry crossed his face. I knew that he was standing behind me, I could feel his eyes on me and slowly I turned around and looked into his blue eyes. "I can't believe you really came..." he breathed out and took one long step towards me and engulfed me in a hug. His arms were around my waist and mine went automatically around his neck as I breathed his scent in. Immediately I felt calm and at home. "Of course I came", I whispered into his ear. He slowly let go of me but still kept an arm around my waist. This was where I belonged to. All this time there has been a hole in my heart, something that has always been missing, no matter what I did. But now, as I stood there next to him, I was completed. It was him that had been missing all along.

"I love your shirt, Emsy", said Michael while he was chilling on the sofa, "I heard that this was a cool band." "Yeah, they're quite alright. But the guitarist is a bit weird, likes to die his hair in all the colours of the rainbow. Strange kid, really." The boys laughed out lout and oh god, how much I missed the bickering with them. "Can we talk? Please?" Luke asked me and Ashton looked at me with scared look. I just sent a smile in his direction to reassure him that I was fine and nodded at Luke's question.

He looked everywhere but my eyes. His hand were clamped together and he bit his lip over and over again. We were in one of the other rooms and I knew that this was the moment that would change everything. "Luke..." he finally looked up and into my eyes "don't be nervous. It's just me." He smiled a little at that and took a deep breath. "Em. I still love you... Hell, I never stopped loving you. You were on my mind all the time. I was always wondering where you are or what you were doing. I don't know how you feel about me, I don't even know if you feel something for me at all but I really hope you do. Because you are the one for me, Em. I made mistakes, yes, but I learned out of those. I learned that I can't live without you. You know, I still remember the first time I read your first E-Mail, how you made me smile with just your words. As time went by you started to be the only thing on my mind. I wanted to read more and more of your words, I wanted to see you, wanted to hear your voice, your laugh. I thought that's how it goes with friends but as soon as I saw you I knew that I didn't just wanted to be your friend. I wanted to be the one that could kiss you whenever he wanted to and hold you close at night. The one you came to first with all your worries. I've been such a lucky guy to have that for a while but I ruined it. But here I am Em, standing in front of you, still madly in love with you and begging you to give me another chance. I can't promise you that I won't make another mistake but I can promise you that I'll love you as long as you let me and even longer. Please, baby girl, you are everything I need..."

The tears were streaming down my face because of his little speech and I was speechless. I didn't even need to think twice about my answer and with a step towards him I pressed my lips to his. His hand cupped my cheek and I was smiling into the kiss. God, I had missed him so much. This guy was everything I needed. He made me happy, he made me forget how cruel life could be sometimes. He filled the hole in my heart that I thought would never be filled again after my parents died. But he had managed to worm his way into my heart. That awkward Aussie boy and his beautiful words in those E-Mails, which started everything.

And they didn't care if they would make it or if they'd break up someday. Because two teenagers once said in some mails that they sent to each other that the future is what you make out of the present and that you carry your past with you also now. So all that counted was the present. That one moment now and nothing else.

THE END.

----------------------

Hi guys!

First of all I wanna apologize for the long wait but I was super busy with school. I hope you forgive me.

So, this is it! The End. I really hope you enjoyed the story. I wanna thank all of you for reading it, it meant the world to me. :)

Love you all loads.

j'.